S.H.E - 無常 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни S.H.E - 無常




無常
Impermanence
南極開的花 已那麼香
Flowers bloom in Antarctica, fragrant and sweet,
沙漠中的魚 開始歌唱
Fish sing in the desert, a musical feat.
如果你竟然 別來無恙
If you've somehow stayed the same, unscathed by time,
只好怪時光 還不夠漫長
Then time itself must be playing a cruel game.
就像我眼睛 已會結霜
My eyes have frozen over, a cold, icy glaze,
耳朵嫁給了 真正的謊
My ears have married lies, a tragic haze.
若還說我和 從前一樣
If I were to say I'm the same as before,
怎麼對得起 人生的荒唐
I'd be insulting the absurdity life has in store.
寒暄都吹成
Let greetings blow away in the wind,
重逢全做成
Let reunions dissolve into dreams, my friend.
來讓所有遺憾
Let's turn all our regrets
淪為所謂遺忘
Into forgotten debts.
應了那句無常
For impermanence has proven true,
哪裡還找得到 當時月亮
Where can we find the moon we once knew?
每一秒星光 都在變幻
Every second, the stars change and fade,
別說你的心 還是那樣
Don't tell me your heart has stayed the same, unafraid.
桑田和滄海 該有多失望
The sea and the mulberry fields would weep,
你不再認識
Let you no longer recognize me, let me sleep.
我不怕放過
Let me not fear to let go of me,
來讓所有遺憾
Let's let all our regrets
再不用被遺忘
Be forgotten, set free.
成全那句無常
Fulfilling the prophecy of impermanence,
就讓所有遺忘
Let all our memories fade,
都忘了怎麼忘
Forgetting how to forget, their essence will evade.
就讓無常如常
Let impermanence reign supreme,






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.