S.H.E - 親愛的樹洞 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни S.H.E - 親愛的樹洞 (Live)




親愛的樹洞 (Live)
Dear Tree Hole (Live)
S.H.E
S.H.E
亲爱的树洞
My Dear Tree Hole
E:还是忍不住哭了 这次又是为什么
E: I can't help but cry again. What's the reason this time?
你确定你还想要 听吗
Are you sure you still want to listen?
H: 真讨厌我的脆弱和太敏感的性格
H: I really hate my weakness and my overly sensitive personality.
这些我跟你提过吧
I've mentioned it to you before, right?
S: 安慰别人的道理我那么多
S: I give so much advice to others.
还以为我真的都 懂了
I thought I really understood it all.
但有时明明笑着 有时候也不算寂寞 (和: E)
But sometimes when I'm laughing and sometimes when I'm not even lonely (with: E)
心突然就痛 (和: E)
My heart suddenly aches (with: E)
E: 亲爱的你说 这到底为什么
E: My dear, tell me, why is this?
有没有谁的人生 能真的永远快乐
Can anyone truly be happy forever?
H: 亲爱的告诉我 到底该怎么做
H: My dear, tell me what should I do?
才让每个埋在心底的伤口 能开出花再结成果
How can we make every wound hidden deep within our hearts blossom and bear fruit?
E: 眼看天又亮了 太阳准时出来了
E: Look, the sky is bright again. The sun has risen on time.
喜怒哀乐都被它照耀着 YEAH
Its light shines on all our joys and sorrows, YEAH.
S: 像是提醒我 心跳看起来无常
S: It's like a reminder that my heartbeat may seem erratic.
其实哭或笑从来都不会出错
But in fact, there's nothing wrong with crying or laughing.
H: 你看我傻得 到现在才懂
H: See, I'm so silly. It took me until now to understand.
或者是我到现在才愿意让自己懂 (S: YEAH)
Or maybe I've only now become willing to let myself understand (S: YEAH).
E: 下一次的心痛 或许我真能更从容(从容) 你觉得呢
E: The next time my heart aches, perhaps I can really be more composed (composed). What do you think?
(全): 亲爱的你说 这到底为什么
(All): My dear, tell me, why is this?
有没有谁的人生 能真的永远快乐
Can anyone truly be happy forever?
H: 亲爱的告诉我(E: 亲爱的告诉我) 到底该怎么做
H: My dear, tell me (E: My dear, tell me) what should I do?
才让每个埋在心底的伤口 能开出花再结成果 (和: E) WOO
How can we make every wound hidden deep within our hearts blossom and bear fruit? (with: E) WOO
Da la da la la la da... woo
Da la da la la la da... woo
H: 亲爱的你说 这到底为什么
H: My dear, tell me, why is this?
有没有谁的人生 能真的永远快乐
Can anyone truly be happy forever?
亲爱的告诉我 到底该怎么做
My dear, tell me what should I do?
才让每个埋在心底的伤口 能开出花再结成果 (和: S)
How can we make every wound hidden deep within our hearts blossom and bear fruit? (with: S)
Na na na ...
Na na na ...
(全): 亲爱的别说 什么算是活着
(All): My dear, don't tell me what it means to be alive.
就让我去痛到 明白所谓的快乐 (E: 那个所谓快乐)
Just let me experience pain, and understand what you call happiness (E: what is called happiness).
你听了那么多 别提前提醒我
You've heard so many stories, don't remind me ahead of time.
就让每个伤口 (S: 伤口) 自然地开花结果
Let every wound (S: wound) bloom and bear fruit naturally.
S: 我最亲爱的 (H: 我最亲爱的) E: 谢谢你让我更像我
My dearest (H: My dearest) E: Thank you for making me more like myself.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.