Sally Yeh - 只愛一次 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Sally Yeh - 只愛一次




只愛一次
Love Just Once
其實這一切真的太笑話 其實你心怎可軟化
In fact, it is a joke that your heart can soften.
或者等我笑說一聲走吧 你便會稱讚我瀟灑
Maybe when I say let's leave with a laugh, you'll praise me for being flippant.
其實我一早應該放棄吧 其實我一早應該看化
In fact, I should have given up long ago, in fact, I should have let go a long time ago.
最後卻苦苦說一聲忍吧 再度愛別人才可怕
But in the end, I had to say, "endure it." It's terrible to fall in love with someone else again.
而誰又欣賞瀟灑與懂事 情願一生因你失意
Who would appreciate flippancy and understanding? Who would rather lose their life for you?
從未擔心這叫幼稚 情願一生只愛一次
I never worried that this was naive. I'd rather just love once in my life.
其實我一早應該放棄吧 其實我一早應該看化
In fact, I should have given up long ago, in fact, I should have let go a long time ago.
最後卻苦苦說一聲忍吧 再度愛別人才可怕
But in the end, I had to say, "endure it." It's terrible to fall in love with someone else again.
如尋覓新歡真的太輕易 無奈害怕感覺變得相似
If finding a new love was really so easy, I would be afraid that the feeling would be similar.
誰又稀罕新的故事 情願是結局不要下次
Who cares about new stories? I'd rather not have a next time.
如明日我竟再愛多一次 終於終於知道這是戀愛意義
If tomorrow I could fall in love once more, I would finally know what love really means.
我情願變得膚淺幼稚 情願一生只愛一次
I would rather be shallow and naive. I'd rather just love once in my life.
而誰又可一生愛一次
But who can love just once?
一生相戀一次 Ha... 即使愛到盡時
Fall in love once in a lifetime. Ha... Even when love is over
Ha... 只愛你 一生相戀一次
Ha... Just love you, fall in love once in a lifetime
Ha... 即使愛到盡時 Ha... 即使愛到盡時
Ha... Even when love is over, ha... Even when love is over
只要 只要 一生到老都只戀愛一次
Just once, just once, fall in love only once in a lifetime.





Авторы: Jeff Sibar, Larry Henley


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.