Serrini - 8:13 am - 台北現場版 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Serrini - 8:13 am - 台北現場版




8:13 am - 台北現場版
8:13 am - Live in Taipei
Good morning 無情的太陽
Good morning, heartless sun
打斷了拉扯 我們不放
Interrupting our tug-of-war, we won't let go
荒廢短暫的夜晚
Wasting the short night
我們都那麼倔強
Hey, we're both so stubborn
我們有什麼不一樣
What makes us so different?
渴望不受傷 渴望陪伴
We crave safety from hurt, we crave company
曾付出的 不曾浪費
What we gave once was never wasted
Hey 沒有那麼悲傷
Hey, it's not that sad
我也在學習愛我自己的路上
I'm also learning to love myself
差一點就變成我討厭的模樣
I was close to becoming what I hate
快樂不快樂
Happy or sad
找一個沒有你的地方 成長
Find a place where I'm without you to grow
Oh, it's so wrong
Oh, it's so wrong
But it feels so good
But it feels so good
I'd stop
I'd stop
If only I could
If only I could
If only
If only
繼續愛你會怎樣
What will happen if I keep loving you?
眼淚忍不住又會怎樣
What if I can't hold back my tears?
不要安慰 不要看我
Don't comfort me, don't look at me
不過累了 才這樣
I'm just tired, that's all
我也在學習愛自己 拼命原諒
I'm also learning to love myself, trying to forgive
差一點就無法隱藏愛你的模樣
I was close to being unable to hide the way I love you
誰哭了 離開了
Who's crying? Who left?
沒有我的你是否一樣 更成長
Are you the same without me? Did you grow?
是否 可以
Can we?
是否 可以
Can we?





Авторы: Frankie Yip, Serrini


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.