Serrini - Don't Text Him (Just Kiss Him) [Live] - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Serrini - Don't Text Him (Just Kiss Him) [Live]




Don't Text Him (Just Kiss Him) [Live]
Don't Text Him (Just Kiss Him) [Live]
最愛你淺笑的臉
I love your smiling face the most,
如眉頭和額角也在 也在笑
As if your eyebrows and forehead were also, were also smiling,
讓我驚覺有看下去的需要
Making me realize I need to look further.
我卻怕這個需要
But I'm afraid of this need,
嚇怕精緻的你 沉默了
Afraid of scaring you, who are delicate, into silence,
嚇得你 不再淺笑 不得了
Afraid of scaring you into not smiling anymore—that would be terrible.
Show me your heart, boys
Show me your heart, boy.
我哪會不顧一切
How could I not abandon everything?
膽小成問題 太弱了
My timidity is so problematic, I'm too weak,
是妄想 太過到盡處 是寂寥
It's a delusion, too far-reaching, it's loneliness
我最愛感覺飄渺
I love the feeling of being ethereal the most,
如無從著地 又太累了
As if not being grounded is too tiring again,
怕想到這裏哭了
I'm afraid of crying when I think of this,
多可笑 凝眸的一息間 不得了
How ridiculous—that moment of gazing at each other—that would be terrible.
我最怕一再想起 似天空清澈的你
I'm most afraid of repeatedly reminiscing about you, who are like the clear sky,
又有哪個可比 悠然自得呼吸吞吐的你
Who is there to compare to you, who breathes and exhales with such ease?
似看破生死 靈魂共振似碰到太驚喜
As if you have seen through life and death, souls resonating as if meeting too much surprise,
夏至秋天的距離 月與倒影的距離
The distance between summer solstice and autumn, the distance between the moon and its reflection,
猶如站在 遠方的你
It's like you standing in the distance.
比隻手我
Compared to me.
愛意似心裏鬱結
My love is like a depression in my heart,
然而重遊舊地 又怕 又怕遇見
But revisiting the old place, I'm afraid, I'm afraid of meeting you again,
是你嗎 細碎故事再 想一遍
Is it you? I think about the fragmented story again and again.
怕我太興奮不已
I'm afraid I'll be too excited,
說抱歉 講幾次 太在意
Saying sorry, saying it several times, caring too much,
說穿了 這個鬱結 可不可以
After all, is this depression—can it—
我最怕一再想起 似天空清澈的你
I'm most afraid of repeatedly reminiscing about you, who are like the clear sky,
又有哪個可比 悠然自得呼吸吞吐的你
Who is there to compare to you, who breathes and exhales with such ease?
似看破生死 靈魂共振似碰到太驚喜
As if you have seen through life and death, souls resonating as if meeting too much surprise,
若你依稀一皺眉 我在半空 降落何地
If you frown slightly, where will I land from mid-air?
我最愛一再想起 細聲稱呼我的你
I love reminiscing about you most, addressing me softly,
放肆跟我一起 連沉默光陰都可以很美
Extravagantly getting carried away with me—even the quiet time can be so beautiful,
未當我知己 情願別心急這刻揭穿你
Before I become your confidante, I'd rather not be anxious to expose you at this moment,
用最安好的距離 未會牽手的距離
With the best distance, the distance before holding hands,
凝視近在 前方的你
Gazing at you in front of me.





Авторы: Serrini


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.