Serrini feat. Terence Lam - 蘇菲亞的波霸珍珠奶茶 (茶客亂入特別版) [feat. 林家謙] {Live} - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Serrini feat. Terence Lam - 蘇菲亞的波霸珍珠奶茶 (茶客亂入特別版) [feat. 林家謙] {Live}




蘇菲亞的波霸珍珠奶茶 (茶客亂入特別版) [feat. 林家謙] {Live}
Sophia's Boba Pearl Milk Tea (Special Edition with Tea Customer) [feat. Terrence Lam] {Live}
有一日 我想飲波霸珍珠奶茶
One day, I wanted to drink boba pearl milk tea
點知個姐姐話先生無珍珠啊
But the lady said, sir, we don't have pearls.
嗰一刻 我心諗
At that moment, I thought,
不過無珍珠之嘛
Oh well, it's just without pearls
咁你淨係俾波霸我都無所謂呀
So you can just give me boba and I'd be fine with that.
個姐姐突然之間嚇親odd咗一下
The lady was shocked and startled for a moment.
我話先生 我都唔知佢想點囉
I said, sir, I don't know what he wants.
嗰一刻佢心諗 吓呢個姐姐好恐怖啊
At that moment, she thought, wow, this lady is so terrifying.
做咩個個對我咁好
Why is everyone so nice to me?
但係佢會鬧我啊 你無嘢啊嘛
But she would scold me, are you okay?
又無珍珠又無波霸你點做生意架
Without pearls or boba, how can you do business?
佢要波波波波波 波波波波波波霸
He wants boba boba boba boba boba
就算你無你無你無你無珍珠奶茶
Even if you don't have pearl milk tea
朋友平時都叫我天真可愛Terence Lam
My friends usually call me innocent and cute Terrence Lam
你咪見我個款好恰就想恰我啦
Don't think that just because I look like an easy target, you can bully me.
我淨係想要波波波波波波波霸
I just want boba boba boba boba boba
就算你無你無你無你無珍珠奶茶
Even if you don't have pearl milk tea
點解你要當你係傻仔咁望住我架
Why are you looking at me like I'm an idiot
無得飲野我而家梗係心情唔好啦
Of course I'm in a bad mood because I can't get a drink.
(Ah-ah-ah-ah)
(Ah-ah-ah-ah)
再上啊 再上啊
Come on, come on
(Ah-ah-ah)
(Ah-ah-ah)
好高音咩你
Is that a high note?
但係 但係我個friend
But, but my friend
唔係 (唔係你個friend 喎) 唔識嘅 (死開)
(Not your friend, honey) I don't know her. (Go away)
望住我
Look at me
佢嘅眼神同緊我講
Her eyes told me
你係咪懵左
Have you lost your mind?
仲黎手打埋上 邊度啊
Why did you reach out and hit me?
你mute 咗我呀嘛 咁我打喺邊好啊
You muted me, so where should I hit you?
TG個Group
The TG group, honey
仲要tag番我
And you even tagged me
我蘇菲亞 終於知錯
I, Sophia, finally realized my mistake
但係我嘅勇氣同面皮
But my courage and shamelessness
錯過後便厚得多 (厚過你啲粉啊)
Have thickened after making mistakes.
試問邊個 無樣衰過
Who hasn't made mistakes?
我不怕不怕 你嘲笑我
I'm not afraid of you making fun of me.
我唔會怕你架
I'm not afraid of you
好驚 唔好啊 佢做乜嘢啊
Wow, so scary. What is she doing?
學你個CD 版咋 係咪好白痴啊
Just imitating your CD version. Isn't that stupid?
呢度我有我個professor 喺度啊
I have my professor here.
Sorry sorry 唔好意思
Sorry, sorry, excuse me.
同埋我daddy mami 喺度啊
And my daddy and mommy are here.
我係乖仔
I'm a good boy.
你知唔知知佢地話咩啊
Do you know what they said?
佢話點解我成日恰你喎
They said why do I always bully you?
我心諗 痴線㗎 係佢恰我囉
I thought, are you kidding me? She's the one bullying me.
咁啲長輩通常都恰啲小朋友架啦
But the elders usually bully the children.
唔會啦
Oh no, they don't.
我同Anson Lo 結咗婚架喇今日
Anson Lo and I got married today.
唔好再講喇大家
Let's not talk about it anymore, guys.
好啊好啊好啊
Okay, okay, okay.
因為我係蘇蘇蘇蘇蘇 蘇蘇蘇蘇蘇菲亞
Because I am Su Su Su Su Su Su Su Su Sophia
查實我最鍾意飲嘅唔係珍珠奶茶
Actually, my favorite drink is not pearl milk tea
頭先個腦轉唔到因為空氣差之嘛
My mind was not working because the air was bad
哥哥你是但比杯
Brother, just give me any drink
Freestyle, freestyle
Freestyle, freestyle
我要落台啊 Freestyle
I'm going to step down. Freestyle.
我要落台啊 Freestyle
I'm going to step down. Freestyle.
做乜嘢
What's the matter?
無得飲野我而家梗係心情唔好啦
Of course I'm in a bad mood because I can't get a drink.
(Ah-ah-ah)
(Ah-ah-ah)
(磅水啊小姐)
(Pound water, miss.)
多謝
Thank you.
唔得啊 唔得啊 好貴啊
No, no, it's too expensive.
多謝贊助商
Thank you, sponsor.
送粒頭髮俾你啦
I'll give you a hair.
Byebye
Bye-bye.
跳落去吖
Jump down.
唔好啊 唔好啊 危險啊
No, no, it's dangerous.
小朋友 要乖啊 喺度落返去啦
Kids, be good and go back down there.
接受大家嘅祝賀先啦
Accept everyone's congratulations first.
真係死 未試過咁樣
I'm really dead. I've never tried this before.
係呀 佢而家又可以做受害者喇
Yes, now she can play the victim again.
你嘅報酬就係一張飛啊
Your reward is a ticket.
唔好再見啦
Let's not see each other again.
佢嘅報酬就係一張飛啊
His reward is a ticket.





Авторы: Serrini


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.