Sexual Piano Jazz Collection - Up in the Air - перевод текста песни на английский

Up in the Air - Sexual Piano Jazz Collectionперевод на английский




Up in the Air
Up in the Air
五月天
Mayday
純真
Innocence
長長的路上 我想我們是朋友 如果有期待 我想最好是不說
On this long road, I think we're friends. If there's any expectation, I think it's best unsaid.
你總是微笑的你 總是不開口 世界被你 掌握
You, always smiling, you, always silent. The world is held within your grasp.
月亮繞地球 地球繞著太陽走 我以為世界是座 寧靜的宇宙
The moon circles the earth, the earth circles the sun. I thought the world was a peaceful universe.
今晚的天空有一顆流星劃過 在預言著什麼
A shooting star streaks across tonight's sky, prophesying something.
在無聲之中你拉起了我的手 我怎麼感覺整個黑夜 在震動
Silently, you took my hand. How can I feel the whole night trembling?
耳朵裡我聽到了 心跳的節奏 星星在閃爍 你(會)怎麼說
In my ears, I hear the rhythm of my heartbeat. The stars are twinkling. What will you say?
你心中一定有座 濃霧的湖泊 任憑月光再皎潔 照也照不透
There must be a lake of thick fog in your heart. No matter how bright the moonlight, it can't penetrate.
你眼中閃爍湖面 無邊的溫柔 那波光在 誘惑
Your eyes shimmer with the boundless tenderness of the lake's surface. That shimmering light, it tempts me.
你已經有他就不應該 再有我 世界的純真此刻為你 有迷惑
If you already have him, you shouldn't have me. The world's innocence is now bewildered for you.
我想我應該輕輕 放開你的手 我卻沒有力氣 這麼做
I think I should gently let go of your hand, but I don't have the strength to do so.





Авторы: Hiroki Yamada


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.