Igor Stravinsky feat. City Of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra & Sir Simon Rattle - Stravinsky: Scherzo à la russe (Jazz Band Version) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Igor Stravinsky feat. City Of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra & Sir Simon Rattle - Stravinsky: Scherzo à la russe (Jazz Band Version)




Stravinsky: Scherzo à la russe (Jazz Band Version)
Stravinsky: Scherzo à la russe (Jazz Band Version)
可不可以你也剛好喜歡我
Can you, by chance, like me too?
你走前頭 我在身後
You walk in front, I follow behind.
你抬頭看天空一臉難受
You look up at the sky with a troubled expression.
我跟著默默心痛
I silently suffer along with you.
靜靜陪伴你是我 最大的溫柔
Quietly accompanying you is my greatest act of kindness.
你低著頭 眼淚在流
You bow your head, tears streaming down your face,
你洩了氣的肩膀在顫抖
Your discouraged shoulders tremble,
他傷你一定很重
He must have hurt you deeply.
如果可以多麼 想要借你胸口作停留 I LOVE YOU 你從來不了解 那欲言又止的守候
If possible, how I wish I could offer you solace. I LOVE YOU; you never understood the unspoken love.
可不可以你也剛好喜歡我
Can you, by chance, like me too?
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU,
試著逗你開心 分擔你的憂愁
I try to make you happy and share your sorrows,
多想你剛好也喜歡我
How I wish you also liked me.
九十五度曖昧 在我們之間漂流
Ambiguity at ninety-five degrees drifts between us,
距離沸騰要多久
How long until it reaches boiling point?





Авторы: Igor Stravinsky


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.