Sweety - 好戲上演 - перевод текста песни на английский

好戲上演 - Sweetyперевод на английский




好戲上演
A Good Show Is About to Begin
月光之夜 屏息默唸 蛻變的誓言
In this moonlit night, I silently chant my oath of metamorphosis.
鏡中浮現 自己的臉 交手在瞬間
My face emerges from the mirror, we engage in an instant duel.
聳聳眉尖 揚起笑臉 對自己眨眼
I arch my eyebrow, put on a smile, and wink at myself.
美麗正在冒險 悄悄改變 大地正當前
My beauty is on the verge of an adventure, as I quietly change, with the earth as my witness.
灰色意念 動搖心願 猶豫在耳邊
Dark thoughts shake my resolve, hesitation whispers in my ear.
鏡中的臉 突然之間 少了些氣燄
My face in the mirror, all of a sudden, seems to have lost some of its spirit.
深深呼吸 睜大眼睛 勇氣快漫延
I take a deep breath, open my eyes wide, and let courage spread.
美麗正要出發 大步向前 好戲要開演
My beauty is about to set off, taking a big step forward, the show is about to begin.
四目交接(眼神透露著直覺)
Our eyes meet (your gaze reveals intuition).
心戰攻略(動作牽連著信念)
A battle of the hearts (actions driven by beliefs).
不輕言投降的堅絕
I refuse to surrender.
我把自己看得真切
I see myself clearly.
缺點不見 漂亮浮現 愛自己為先
My flaws disappear, my beauty emerges, I put myself first.
不再模仿 不再爭辯 個性最搶眼
I will no longer imitate, I will no longer argue, my personality is most captivating.
自信掩蓋 害羞的臉 自然最耀眼
Confidence covers my shyness, natural beauty is most dazzling.
我和我的好戲正上演
My good show is about to begin.





Авторы: Zhang Jing Wen, Inin, Lin Cong Yin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.