Tangerine Wong - 隱形的斗篷 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Tangerine Wong - 隱形的斗篷




隱形的斗篷
Invisible Cloak
妈妈她抱着我
Mom holds me close,
在嚎哭的城市里拼命逃走
Desperately fleeing through the city's cries.
烟灰色天空一直在跟踪我
The smoke-gray sky relentlessly stalks me.
妈妈她在战斗
Mom is fighting,
她握着拳头而我拿着苹果
Her fists clenched while I clutch an apple.
如果还能够拥有什么
If there's anything left to wish for,
我最想要 铅笔和鞋
A pencil and shoes are all I desire.
妈妈说 不怕不怕我在这儿
Mom says, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."
妈妈说 不怕不怕我在这儿
Mom says, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."
轰隆隆 轰隆隆
Boom, boom,
颤抖的身体在拖着一条走不完的长街
My trembling body drags itself down an interminable street.
我不怕 我不怕
I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid,
很快就会到家
We'll be home soon.
爸爸他抱着我
Dad holds me close,
躲进破碎的商店偷看火光散落
Hiding in a shattered shop, peering out at the scattered flames.
橘红色夜空一直在瞪着我
The orange-red night sky glares down upon me.
爸爸他是英雄
Dad is my hero,
他帮我披上一件隐形的斗篷
He drapes me in an invisible cloak.
在弹雨之中能掩护我
It shields me amidst the gunfire,
那些坏人 看不到我
The evildoers can't see me.
爸爸说 不怕不怕我在这儿
Dad says, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."
爸爸说 不怕不怕我在这儿
Dad says, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."
轰隆隆 轰隆隆
Boom, boom,
然后只有我一个人站在这荒凉的乐园
Then I stand alone in this desolate wasteland.
我不怕 你隐形了对吗
I'm not afraid, you're invisible, right?
天已亮 终于可以说晚安
Day breaks, finally I can say goodnight.
我希望 有个美梦来作伴
I hope a sweet dream will keep me company.
小小他 小小她
Little boy, little girl,
躺卧看世界
Lying down and watching the world,
世界原来只是大人的战场
The world is just an adult battlefield.
别害怕 别害怕
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid,
我的斗篷借你穿
I'll lend you my cloak.
别害怕 别害怕
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid,
我们一起回家
We'll go home together.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.