TANK 呂建忠 - 生還者 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни TANK 呂建忠 - 生還者




生還者
Survivor
夕陽把我臉頰灼傷 站在廢墟中央 赤裸的腳有些燙
The setting sun burns my cheeks. I stand in the center of the ruins, barefoot and scorched.
我們彎身避過聲浪 越過荊棘蠻荒 額頭卻被草刮傷
We duck under sound waves and cross the thorny wilderness, but our foreheads are scratched by the grass.
遠方救護早已離散 我們繼續流浪 回不去童年搖籃
Rescue has long since left. We continue to wander, unable to return to our childhood cradle.
全靠眼淚流過胸膛 滴落飢渴土壤 滋養著荒廢的天堂
We rely on tears flowing across our chest, dripping into the thirsty soil, and nourishing the desolate paradise.
我們扶著遍體鱗傷 世界那麼荒涼 哪裡可以療傷
We support our wounded bodies. The world is so desolate. Where can we heal?
要把過去親手陪葬 難免要把手弄髒喔
We must bury the past with our own hands. It's inevitable that our hands will get dirty.
誰不受傷 誰對過往 不曾有遺憾
Who is unscathed? Who has no regrets about the past?
誰都背對回憶 勇敢的逃亡
Everyone turns their backs on memories and bravely escapes.
天還沒暗 快樂跳傘 我們都該這樣
The sky is not yet dark. We should all parachute happily.
然後驕傲空降 生存的地方
Then proudly land in the place of survival.
第一次被煙火燙傷 第一次被彈珠割傷
The first time I got burned by fireworks, the first time I got cut by a marble.
第一次痛到 我哭得不成人樣
The first time it hurt so much that I cried like a child.
第一次被朋友中傷 第一次被戀人背叛
The first time I was slandered by friends, the first time I was betrayed by a lover.
第一次讓寂寞的刺紮我的心臟
The first time I let the thorns of loneliness pierce my heart.
塵埃覆蓋我們肩上 月亮不再明亮 我們憑瞳孔發亮
Dust covers our shoulders. The moon is no longer bright. We shine with our pupils.
我們依舊貪玩倔強 不怕刻骨的傷 瓦礫中放肆歌唱
We are still playful and stubborn, unafraid of the deep wounds. We sing wildly amidst the ruins.
頭破血流那又怎樣 傷疤構成圖案 掛在胸口當勳章
So what if we are battered and bruised? Scars form patterns and hang on our chests as medals.
靈魂要靠自己鬆綁 逃出了手術房 罪與罰寫成了樂章
We must untie our souls ourselves. Escaping the operating room, sins and punishments become a symphony.
因為受傷 所以欣賞 傷口的漂亮
Because of the wounds, we appreciate the beauty of the wounds.
感謝每種創傷 逼我們成長
Thanks to every trauma that forces us to grow.
心還沒暗 相信淚光 會給我們力量
The heart is not yet dark, and we believe that tears will give us strength.
然後咬緊牙關 患難中生還
Then clench our teeth and survive the hardships.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.