TANK 呂建忠 - 街頭霸王 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни TANK 呂建忠 - 街頭霸王




街頭霸王
King of the Streets
Hey
大家好嘞
How are you all,
迪斯海的鄉親們
My fellow Disney locals?
我就是一個普通人
I'm just a regular guy,
想要進娛樂圈 可是聽説水太深
Wanting to enter the entertainment industry, but I hear the water's too deep,
又害怕溺水又害怕失身
Afraid of drowning, and afraid of losing my body.
有人告訴我説先要交點學費
Someone told me that I need to pay some tuition first,
因爲有人砸了錢還有人陪睡
Because some people throw money at it, and others sleep with it.
他們既不是富二代也不是靚妹
They're neither rich kids nor pretty girls,
是要陪人喝酒 喝酒從來都不喊醉
They have to drink with people, and they never get drunk.
可是在這舞臺上我感覺很累
But on this stage, I feel so tired,
我想要唱歌 可是人家嫌我太吵
I want to sing, but people say I'm too loud,
是不是只有捏著嗓子才算會搞
Is it true that you have to squeeze your voice to be considered good?
我想我的烟酒嗓不至於把人嚇坏
I don't think my smoky voice would scare anyone.
嘴上奉承背後嚇你一個 大有人在
Flattering you to your face, then scaring you behind your back - there are plenty of people like that.
誰都能說兩句的假裝高尚的無奈
Anyone can say a few hypocritical words,
都是隨口駡人隨口添誰之快
Scolding you and gossiping about you at will.
你跟他有在意 他轉身是你的歌迷
If you care about him, he turns around and becomes your fan,
你跟他沒關係 他翻臉就翻炒屁股
If you have nothing to do with him, he'll turn his face and talk shit about you.
優秀的編劇都在學校的舞臺
Brilliant screenwriters are all on the school stage,
幾滴眼淚下來感覺散了架被活埋
A few drops of tears, and they feel like they're falling apart and being buried alive.
三鮮還不如三個耳光來得痛快
Three fresh ingredients are not as good as three slaps in the face.
炒作點畫面比唱歌賺錢來得更快
Creating some drama brings in more money than singing.
感謝爸爸媽媽養我的這麽多年
Thanks to my parents for raising me for so many years.
浪費青春時光也糟蹋很多的錢
I wasted my youth and a lot of money.
有人給我出主意
Someone gave me an idea,
要我去韓國換張整容臉
To go to Korea and get plastic surgery.
帶龍龜之如再去找織田導演
Wear a dragon turtle and go find director Oda again.
可換臉并不是換手機殼那麽簡單
But changing faces is not as simple as changing a phone case,
動了刀就講不出再見 也回不到從前
Once you go under the knife, you can't say goodbye, and you can't go back to the way you were before.
萬一背後失手了我可就徹底完蛋了
If something goes wrong, I'll be completely ruined.
大家可不想每天家裏對著一個鬼
You wouldn't want to see a ghost in your house every day, would you?
我説現在是顔值當道的年代
I'm saying that this is an era when颜值 matters,
除了巨乳和六七十年代的是例外
Except for those with big breasts and those from the 1960s and 1970s.
萬一我哪天要是演生能火了
If I ever become famous,
我就給爸媽兒媳婦多買几套房子
I'll buy several houses for my parents and my daughter-in-law.
萬一我哪天要是演生能火了
If I ever become famous,
賺夠了錢我就嚯嚯能生了生了
I'll earn enough money to get laid and have kids.
娛樂圈啊
Entertainment industry,
娛樂圈的故事多(故事多)
There are many stories in the entertainment industry (many stories).
你要是想進這娛樂圈兒
If you want to get into the entertainment industry,
這裏面可是非多
There are many problems here.
是非多
Many problems.
娛樂圈啊
Entertainment industry,
娛樂圈的故事多(故事多)
There are many stories in the entertainment industry (many stories).
你要是想進這娛樂圈兒
If you want to get into the entertainment industry,
這裏面可真不錯(大家嘿)
It's really good here (everyone hey).
娛樂圈啊(娛樂圈 娛樂圈 爾虞我詐的玩笑)
Entertainment industry (entertainment industry, entertainment industry, deceitful jokes),
娛樂圈的故事多
There are many stories in the entertainment industry.
你要是想進這娛樂圈兒
If you want to get into the entertainment industry,
這裏的是非多
There are many problems here.
娛樂圈啊
Entertainment industry,
娛樂圈的故事多(故事多)
There are many stories in the entertainment industry (many stories).
你要是想進這娛樂圈兒
If you want to get into the entertainment industry,
這裏面的可真不錯
It's really good here.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.