蔡國權 - 天地情 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蔡國權 - 天地情




天地情
Story between heaven and earth
深宵中哭泣看着我 妄想感动我
In the depths of the night, I watch you weep, hoping to persuade me.
苦苦哀声痛哭投怀 施展醉人媚力
With mournful cries and tear-streaked pleads, you unleash your alluring charm.
仍有这勇气说很挂念 说天天都想念我
You still dare to claim your affection endures, that you long for me each passing day.
已看透你妄作胡为 今天想起仍难受
I've seen through your deceitful ways; remembering them still brings me pain.
阳光消失使每天暗淡 忍心舍我别去
When the sunshine faded, you heartlessly abandoned me, leaving my days in darkness.
今天走进我的门墙 诉说可否可重聚
Now you return to my doorstep, pleading for a reconciliation.
传说你与那富有的友伴 隐居海边的别墅
Rumors abound that you've sought refuge in a seaside villa with a wealthy companion.
我笑说我那会信谣言 此刻始知昨天愚昧
I laughed and dismissed them as gossip, but now I realize the folly of my denial.
还说我已潦倒破落 变得灰心不长进是我
You even accused me of falling into destitution, of being spiritless and lacking ambition.
此刻的你痛苦彷徨 我坚信决心难摇动
Yet now you approach me, filled with remorse and uncertainty. My resolve remains unwavering.
谁要见证有天有地
Before the heavens and the earth as witnesses,
昨天深深地爱着你
Once, I adored you with all my heart's might.
但此刻关于你的传言
But the rumors that haunt me now
迫使爱心也死
Have extinguished the embers of my love.
如今我已有爱我的女伴
I have found solace and true love in another's embrace,
而她真心真意待我
A woman whose love for me is genuine and unwavering.
请走开 她会起怀疑
Go now, for your presence casts doubt upon her,
免得辗转变成祸
A suspicion that would lead only to turmoil.
Go away go away
Go away, go away
Please please go away
Please, please go away
莫说爱我 已不再爱你
Your words of love are hollow, for my heart is no longer yours.
Please please go away
Please, please go away





Авторы: G. Grainger, R Stewart, 蔡國權


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.