The Shanghai Restoration Project - Bailemen Swing Feat. Zhang Le - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни The Shanghai Restoration Project - Bailemen Swing Feat. Zhang Le




Bailemen Swing Feat. Zhang Le
Bailemen Swing Feat. Zhang Le
喂,侬勒该啊里的啊?(你在哪啊?)
Baby, what's taking you so long?
吾现在要去百乐门白相(我现在要去百乐门玩)
I'm on my way to the Paramount to party
侬来伐啦(你来不来啊)想好了伐啦?(你想好了没啊~)
Are you coming or not? Have you made up your mind?
覅(不要)搞了好伐?
Don't jerk me around, okay?
覅(不要)搞了好伐?
Don't jerk me around, okay?
覅(不要)搞了好伐?
Don't jerk me around, okay?
覅扣(看)好伐.
Don't look at me like that,
覅扣(看)好伐.
Don't look at me like that,
覅扣(看)好伐.
Don't look at me like that.
我昨天夜里做了一个梦,
I had a dream last night,
梦到我一个人去百乐门玩
I dreamt I went to the Paramount alone
(民国时期上海著名的歌舞厅),
(Shanghai's famous dance hall in the Republican era),
梦里面是晚上,人超级多,马路上车子也没地方停。
It was evening in my dream, so many people, cars lining the street with nowhere to park.
百乐门门口的小姑娘都穿件长旗袍,
The girls at the door of the Paramount are all wearing long cheongsams,
长得都很漂亮哦
All very beautiful,
进去里面还有爵士乐队,
And inside is a jazz band,
跳舞场里全是人,热闹得不得了
The dance floor is packed, it's so lively.
我一直在里面找你,就是找不到,急死我了!
I'm looking for you everywhere but can't find you. It's driving me crazy.
最后只好跑出来给你打个电话,
Finally I can't take it anymore and I come out to call you,
通是通了,你就是爱理不理,
The call goes through, but you just ignore me,
一句话也不说,不知道你在想什么东西!
Not saying a single word. I don't know what you're thinking.
我吃不准你到底什么意思,只好挂掉咯,气死我了!
I'm not sure what you mean, so I just hang up. It's killing me.





Авторы: David Wen Wei Liang

The Shanghai Restoration Project - Mungbean Mash
Альбом
Mungbean Mash
дата релиза
13-01-2015



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.