Tia Ray - 潛藍色 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Tia Ray - 潛藍色




潛藍色
Underwater Blue
你還記得嗎 記憶的炎夏
Do you still remember that scorching summer of our memories?
散落在風中的已蒸發喧嘩的都已沙啞
Every fleeting thought that was strewn upon the wind has now evaporated into silence.
沒結果的花 未完成的牽掛
A flower that never bloomed, a love that was never fulfilled.
我們學會許多說法來掩飾不碰的傷疤
We learned countless ways to mask the untouched scars.
因為我會想起你我害怕面對自己
Because I'm reminded of you, I fear facing myself.
我的意志 總被寂寞吞食
My will is always consumed by loneliness.
因為你總會提醒過去總不會過去
Because you always bring back the past that never leaves.
有種 真愛不是我的
There is a kind of love that is not mine.
假如我不曾愛你我不會失去自己
If I had never loved you, I wouldn't have lost myself.
想念的刺 釘住我的位置
The sting of longing pins me in place.
因為你總會提醒
Because you are a constant reminder.
儘管我得到世界 有些幸福不是我的
Even if I possess the world, there are certain joys that are not meant for me.
你還記得嗎 記憶的炎夏
Do you still remember that scorching summer of our memories?
我終於沒選擇的分岔最後又有誰到達
Of the fork in the road I could not choose, and who ultimately arrived at its end?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.