Twins - 虛齡時代 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

虛齡時代 (Live) - Twinsперевод на английский




虛齡時代 (Live)
Virtual Age (Live)
S 如何重回少女
S How can I go back to being a girl again?
連眉頭那風沙 都將滿廿歲
Even the lines on my forehead are nearly twenty years old,
G 然而年齡太虛
G But the age is too fake,
不肯衰老的 將不老下去
Those who refuse to grow old will not grow old.
S 成年人遺失的 大哭大笑 仍要追
S Adults have lost that way of crying and laughing freely, we still have to chase it.
G 仍然不累
G Still not tired,
S 升上現實大學 若然讀得太累 返故居
S If I'm too tired from studying in the real world, I'll go home.
G 回到你身邊去
G Go back to you.
S 世紀一對
S The pair of the century,
All 最終歸隊
All Finally reunited.
兜兜轉轉跟你都似一樣
Life's journey has been similar to yours,
可將青春封起儲存那樣
Can youth be sealed and stored like that?
為十八歲解凍
Unfreeze it when we're eighteen,
曾新鮮的理想 今天拆箱
The ideals that were once fresh, unpacked today,
仍難得心癢癢
Still exciting.
G 沿途紅塵太美
G The world along the way is so beautiful,
全憑朋友保管 彼此那稚氣
Thanks to my friends for keeping each other young,
S 年輕氣傲不怕死
S Young and fearless,
G 年華如何似飛
G How the years fly by,
和舊知己一起 總可放慢喘氣 (不急於生老病離)
With old friends, we don't need to rush (Don't worry about life and death)
All 共聚在時光機 直飛共你
All Together in a time machine, flying to you,
S 初見那世紀
S To see that century again,
G 無塵之地
G A world without dust,
S 一切踏踏實實
S Everything is solid,
All 並無什麼誘餌
All Without any temptation,
G 都奮起
G We all strive,
S 做套最好的戲
S To put on the best show,
G 世間不理
G The world can ignore us,
All 也不傷悲
All And we won't be sad.
兜兜轉轉跟你都似一樣
Life's journey has been similar to yours,
可將青春封起儲存那樣
Can youth be sealed and stored like that?
為十八歲解凍
Unfreeze it when we're eighteen,
曾新鮮的理想 今天拆箱
The ideals that were once fresh, unpacked today,
仍難得心癢癢
Still exciting.
S 從前舊歌一唱 飛返老合照現場
S The old songs we used to sing, flying back to the old photo at the scene,
All 你最愛那張
All Your favorite one,
G 閒談若果講到 男同學的新去向
G If we happen to talk about male classmates who've gone somewhere new,
All 有幾位會 碰著震央
All How many will be at the epicenter,
人人讓青春期 成為今後的信仰
Everyone letting adolescence become the belief for the rest of their lives,
無限無量
Infinite and boundless.
S 兜兜轉轉跟你都似一樣
S Life's journey has been similar to yours,
All 可將青春封起儲存那樣
All Can youth be sealed and stored like that?
G 路上勝仗跟敗仗
G Victories and defeats along the way,
All 無損當初你 仍然純淨潔白那章
All Does not detract from who you were, your youthful purity still shines through,
和從前無邪面相
With that innocent face like before.
(共你即使風沙吹過不再一樣)
(Even though the wind and sand have changed us, you and I)
有一點滄桑都可更為漂亮
A little滄桑 can be even more beautiful,
讓十八歲的你
Let your eighteen year old self,
留低於心裡邊 去補創傷
Stay in your heart to heal your wounds,
如成長不太順暢
If your growth is not smooth,
如磨蝕了夢想
If your dreams have been eroded,





Авторы: Lok Shing Ronald Ng, Wy Man Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.