Vast & Hazy - 指向你的線索 - перевод текста песни на английский

指向你的線索 - Vast & Hazyперевод на английский




指向你的線索
The Clues That Point to You
街道邊 熟悉的店常去的公園 什麼時候不見了
Along the streets, the familiar store, the park I frequented, when did they disappear?
家裡面 潮濕老舊的安心氛圍 也漸漸被吹散了
In the house, the damp, old, comforting atmosphere, it too has gradually vanished.
接下來剝落的風景又會是
What kind of peeling scenery will be next?
哪兒呢
Where?
千百遍 貪婪用雙手眷戀過的身體稜線 模糊了
A thousand times, my greedy hands lingered on your body's contours; now they're blurred.
閉著眼 也絕不會認錯那無二的氣味 也淡去了
My eyes closed, I could never mistake your unique scent; now it's faded too.
以為一輩子都不會忘記的你呢
I thought I'd never forget you for the rest of my life.
黑夜中 螢火蟲 停止閃爍
In the night, the fireflies
山裡頭 清澈河流 不再走
In the mountains, the clear river
張開手 想看看媽媽給我的糖果
I open my hands, expecting to see the candy my mother gave me
沒有
Nothing
頹敗中 只殘留破碎輪廓
In my decline, only broken outlines remain
想呼救 卻無法將你拼湊
I want to call out, but I can't piece you together
都怪我 怎麼會弄丟了
It's all my fault, how could I lose
指向你的重要線索
The important clues that pointed to you
再倔強 抵不過日夜奔流
No matter how stubborn I am, I can't resist the relentless flow of days and nights
總有天 得啟程前往彩虹
Someday, I must set out towards the rainbow
生命的旅途中 始終執著自由
Throughout life's journey, I've always cherished freedom
卻還想賴著回憶不走
But I still can't let go of the memories.





Vast & Hazy - I'm Not OK
Альбом
I'm Not OK
дата релиза
07-06-2018



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.