Vast & Hazy - 我完美的愛情 (Anglerfish's Love) - перевод текста песни на английский

我完美的愛情 (Anglerfish's Love) - Vast & Hazyперевод на английский




我完美的愛情 (Anglerfish's Love)
My Perfect Love (Anglerfish's Love)
第一秒有點慌
The first second was a little alarming,
緊接著是渴望
Quickly followed by desire
想牢記你鼻樑形狀
I want to remember the shape of your nose,
在光天化日想像
And imagine in broad daylight,
如何將你綑綁
How to tie you up,
獨佔我唯一的 信仰
And have you all to myself, my one true,
我融出了汪洋
I became an ocean,
滴滴答流淌
Dripping and flowing.
你的呼吸造成海浪
Your breath created waves,
濕潤了荒涼
That wet the desolation,
抹去了好強
And erased my insecurity.
吞噬我們的黑暗光亮
Swallowing us in a dark light.
今天愛不愛我?
Do you love me today?
你在哪?在幹嘛?
Where are you? What are you doing?
想不想我呀?旁邊有誰嗎?
Are you thinking of me? Is there someone next to you?
沒人能取代我
No one can replace me.
你每一寸每一秒
Every inch of you, every second,
都屬於我所有
Belongs to me.
完美的模樣
Love, a perfect image,
快接近理想
Quickly approaching the ideal.
絕不容許半點徬徨
I will not allow for even a moment of hesitation.
再多都無妨
Lies, no matter how many, don't matter.
慾望的盛放
The blossoming of desire,
需要痛和癢
Needs pain and itching.
有誰 高尚
Who is noble?
我要你永遠停留
I want you to stay forever.
說操縱 太沉重
To say that I am manipulative is too harsh.
在愛情裡頭 這是呵護輕捧
In love, this is tender care and cherishing.
標準由誰定奪?
Who sets the standards?
他們說 我愛你
They say, I love you,
但失竊的是我自己
But it is myself that I have lost.
今天愛不愛我?
Do you love me today?
你在哪?在幹嘛?
Where are you? What are you doing?
想不想我呀?旁邊有誰嗎?
Are you thinking of me? Is there someone next to you?
開始就別想走
Once you start, you can't think of leaving.
你每一寸每一秒
Every inch of you, every second,
都屬於我所有
Belongs to me.
愛我... 陪我...
Love me... Stay with me...





Авторы: 林易祺


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.