Vivian Lai feat. Jacky Cheung - 長流不息 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Vivian Lai feat. Jacky Cheung - 長流不息




長流不息
Everlasting Love
人潮裡跌盪 未抽空細看 這個夢可會仍未變樣
Tumbling through the crowds, never taking the time to look closely, could this dream still remain unchanged?
人潮中飄泊 縱使歷盡滄桑 可畏懼浮沉風與浪
Adrift in the crowds, even though I have weathered countless storms, I can still fear the ups and downs.
曾和妳靠著夢想中茁壯 天意弄人磨滅渴望
We once leaned on each other as our dreams took root, but fate intervened and extinguished our desires.
人潮滔滔過 仍然在找答案 一生有幾個夢與盼望
The crowds flow past, but I'm still searching for answers, how many dreams and hopes do we have in a lifetime?
長流愛與恨 怒海的晦暗 奔波中跟妳 仍是靠近
A torrent of love and hate, the darkness of the turbulent sea, as we journey together, we remain close.
無窮的真愛 永久不息的真 苦與樂 印在純真的心
Unending love, an eternal flame, the bittersweet emotions etched into our innocent hearts.
仍和妳盼望幸福的腳印 烽煙中給妳無盡慰問
We still yearn for the footprints of happiness, offering each other endless comfort amidst the chaos.
人潮滔滔過 仍然用心愛著妳 不必計 苦與樂 愛與恨
The crowds flow past, but I still love you with all my heart, regardless of the pain, the joy, the love, the hate.
人潮滔滔過 仍然用心愛著妳 不必計 苦與樂 愛與恨
The crowds flow past, but I still love you with all my heart, regardless of the pain, the joy, the love, the hate.





Авторы: Gu Jia Hui, Jian Ning


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.