WayV-KUN&XIAOJUN - Back To You - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни WayV-KUN&XIAOJUN - Back To You




Back To You
Back To You
星光很淺 靜靜突顯
The starlight is faint, quietly highlighting
月色的誓言
The moonlit vows we made.
風拂過臉 不捨眨眼
The wind brushes my face, I can't bear to blink,
牢記這笑顏
Memorizing your smiling face.
與你相戀的時間
The time I've spent in love with you,
每一天每一年
Every single day, every single year,
都要細細體驗
I want to savor it all.
深愛難免 怕你走遠
Deep love inevitably brings fear of you leaving,
雖毫無根源
Though there's no reason for it.
挨近一點 抱緊一點
I draw closer, hold you tighter,
確定在面前
Making sure you're really here.
心底許著願
I make a wish in my heart,
幸福能幸運實現
Hoping this happiness will luckily come true,
一遍 一遍
Again and again.
當時你我 就如煙火 如此地熾灼
Back then, you and I, were like fireworks, so blazing,
不假思索 不懂閃躲 空氣都剝奪
Without a second thought, not knowing how to dodge, you took my breath away.
被風吹熄如何復活
Blown out by the wind, how can we reignite?
冰冷雨天又怎麼閃爍
On a cold, rainy day, how can we sparkle?
只好任愛情暫時隕落
I can only let love temporarily fall,
但我會執著 ooh
But I will persist, ooh
但我還執著 ooh
But I still persist, ooh
不知不覺 萬物枯竭
Unconsciously, everything withered,
艱難的時節
A difficult season.
終於終結 風來道別
Finally, it ended, the wind came to say goodbye,
把冰雪瓦解
Melting the ice and snow.
微笑著迎接
Smiling, I welcome
未來季節的更迭
The changing of the coming seasons,
一切刪掉重寫
Erasing everything and rewriting it anew.
當時你我 當時煙火 如此地熾灼
Back then, you and I, back then, the fireworks, so blazing,
不假思索 不懂閃躲 空氣都剝奪
Without a second thought, not knowing how to dodge, you took my breath away.
不能喘息如何生活
Unable to breathe, how can I live?
變冷以後該怎麼閃爍
After turning cold, how can we sparkle?
只好看愛情暫時隕落
I could only watch love temporarily fall.
風在反方向 帶我們回望
The wind blows in the opposite direction, taking us back,
感情為何脫氧
Why did our love lose its air?
終於遠處晴朗 閃閃發光
Finally, the distance is clear, sparkling and shining.
這時你我 這時煙火 開成了花朵
Now, you and I, now, the fireworks, have blossomed into flowers,
不問結果 不問如果 在心裡停泊
Not asking about the outcome, not asking "what if", anchoring in my heart.
再熟悉不過的生活
A life more familiar than ever,
經歷過了漆黑和冷漠
Having gone through darkness and coldness,
或許是為了重頭來過
Perhaps it was all for a fresh start.
這時的你我 ooh
Now, you and I, ooh
加倍地閃爍 ooh
Shine twice as bright, ooh





WayV-KUN&XIAOJUN - Back To You - Single
Альбом
Back To You - Single
дата релиза
16-06-2021



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.