William So - 有句抱歉 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни William So - 有句抱歉




有句抱歉
I'm Sorry
看著舊護照蓋滿了印章
Looking at my old passport, full of stamps,
才發現這些年真的好忙
I realize how busy I've been all these years.
在幾個城市間來來往往
Traveling between cities,
常常忘了自己身在何方
I often forgot where I was.
曾經激動於窗外的風光
I used to get excited about the view outside my window,
也曾對旅程有許多幻想
And I had many fantasies about my journey.
後來就一次比一次匆忙
But later, it became more and more rushed,
最後只擔心時間趕不上
And finally, I was just worried about running out of time.
直到離開妳那一次遠航
Until that time I left you for that distant voyage,
我忽然間害怕緊張
I suddenly felt afraid and nervous.
那是我第一次有徬徨
That was the first time I felt lost.
怕從此就不能再回到你身旁
Afraid that I would never be able to return to your side.
有句抱歉還沒對你講
There's something I'm sorry for but haven't told you yet,
時光在半空中搖搖晃晃
Time swayed in the air,
才知道你的體諒是最美的避風港
I finally understood that your understanding is the most beautiful shelter from the storm.
有句抱歉還沒對你講
There's something I'm sorry for but haven't told you yet,
我告訴自己不能夠再逞強
I told myself that I can't be stubborn anymore,
其實我多麼盼望能與你一起翱翔
In fact, I really hope that I can fly with you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.