Wynners - 千載不變 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Wynners - 千載不變




千載不變
Unchanging for a Thousand Years
常埋怨 人情冷暖太甚 面常換 為著要適應別人
I often complain that human emotions are too fickle, and faces change constantly to adapt to others.
茫茫風雨天 路途未免孤獨 有誰最熟最真
In the vast and stormy world, the journey can be lonely. Who is the most intimate and true?
誰無變 尤其過去幼嫩 轉變中 誓下了幾個諾言
Who has not changed? Especially in the past, we were immature, and in the midst of change, we made a few vows.
愁懷苦惱間 及時又見出現 往年許多親切臉
In the midst of sorrow and worry, I suddenly see the familiar faces of the past.
原來世界怎麼變 友好的心不損
It turns out that no matter how the world changes, a friendly heart remains.
潮流混亂也不亂 大家始終勸勉
No matter how chaotic the trend is, everyone always encourages each other.
原來你我不相見 傳來問候更暖
Even when you and I don't see each other, a warm greeting is still sent.
心中至真至誠 綿綿千載此心不變
The true sincerity in my heart will never change for a thousand years.
彼此有真友情 綿綿千載此心不變
We have a true friendship that will never change for a thousand years.





Авторы: LO WING KEUNG, CHUNG CHUN TO


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.