Z-Chen - 很想妳 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Z-Chen - 很想妳




很想妳
Missing You a Lot
在那裡 這些年來如意不如意
Where are you? All these years, have things been going well for you?
還快樂 還單純 還美麗 時光如何對妳
Are you still happy, innocent, and beautiful? How has time treated you?
在這裡 人海中一座島嶼
I'm here, an island in the sea of humanity.
很平靜 風平浪靜
Very calm and peaceful,
只除了深夜裡 回憶會瘋狂來襲
Except late at night when memories come rushing in.
☆我很想妳 妳知道嗎
☆I miss you a lot, do you know?
如果可以 就讓我再見妳
If I could, I would come and see you again.
美好微笑 清澈眼睛
Your beautiful smile, your clear eyes,
好確定那場分離只毀了我一個而已
To be sure that our separation only destroyed me.
我很想妳 聽見了嗎 Woo 這是唯一 我無解的困境
I miss you a lot, can you hear me? Woo This is the only thing, my unsolvable dilemma.
那些過去 不肯過去
Those memories refuse to fade,
不管我後來遇見多少人
No matter how many people I meet,
只能嘆息 都不是妳
I can only sigh and say that none of them are you.
在那裡 妳會不會偶爾好奇
Where am I? Do you ever wonder?
有沒有 曾經懷疑
Do you ever suspect,
我說我會忘記 只是種好意
That I said I would forget you was just to be kind?
Repeat
Repeat
都不是妳 我只想愛妳
None of them are you, I only want to love you.





Авторы: 余哲涵


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.