Zhang Bichen feat. 李承铉 - 暮色回响 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Zhang Bichen feat. 李承铉 - 暮色回响 - Live




暮色回响 - Live
Echoes of Dusk - Live
傳說浩瀚銀河有顆星是他
Legend says a star in the vast galaxy is him
走出時間後能燃選擇留下
Stepping out of time, yet choosing to stay
漆晝中溫柔的不像話
Unbelievably gentle in the dim light
靜守著他的遺憾啊
Quietly guarding his regrets
舊的搖椅吱吱呀呀停不下
The old rocking chair creaks incessantly
風捲走了滿院的落葉落花
The wind sweeps away fallen leaves and flowers from the yard
鄰居家 小孩吵鬧聲好大
The neighbor's children are so loud
可為什麼我總覺得那就是他
But why do I always feel like it's him?
或許你也聽過他説話 低沉或嘶啞
Perhaps you've also heard him speak, low and hoarse
那是他在傾訴他的牽掛
That's him expressing his longing
他也許在最後的地點 在你的身邊
He might be in the last place, by your side
在你的夢魘如果看見他 請別害怕
If you see him in your nightmares, don't be afraid
神啊 可不可以讓我感受一下?
God, can you let me feel him, just once?
看在我們對彼此都放心不下
Since we both can't let go of each other
就算一陣風一片葉一個眼神的觸碰都好啊
Even a gust of wind, a falling leaf, a fleeting glance would be enough
而他 可不可以借你給我回答?
And him, can you let him give me an answer?
只有被遺忘才算走到終點嗎?
Is being forgotten the only way to reach the end?
就算有遺憾也只能永遠的留在昨天 懷念啊
Even with regrets, can I only cherish the memories of yesterday?
Hoo-whoo-whoo, whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo 懷念啊
Hoo-whoo-whoo, whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo Cherishing the memories
Hoo-whoo-whoo, whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo
Hoo-whoo-whoo, whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo
回家路上的街燈閃了一下
The streetlight flickered on my way home
落雨過後的夜空又見月牙
The crescent moon reappeared in the night sky after the rain
突然間覺得熟悉的剎那
A sudden familiar moment
想問是不是他抱我卻沒說話
I wanted to ask if it was him holding me, but he didn't speak
是不是因為擔心我掛念
Is it because you're worried I'm missing you
所以你不在我夢裡面與我相約
So you don't meet me in my dreams
可我聽說七月光點亮了河沿 就能再見
But I heard that when the moonlight illuminates the riverbank in July, we can meet again
火裡撿起名字 連著長長的線到家門前
Picking up your name from the fire, connected by a long string to my doorstep
見我怎樣的臉 蒼老或少年
Seeing my face, old or young
你猜我在哪天哪夜 明白永遠有多遠
Guess on which day and night I understood how far forever is
當我找遍全世界你 只在回憶的房間
When I searched the whole world, you were only in the room of memories
我長大了一些 但要怎樣說給你聽呢
I've grown up a little, but how can I tell you?
說我願用所有的季節 換你再見一面
That I'd trade all the seasons to see you again
神啊 可不可以讓我感受一下?
God, can you let me feel him, just once?
看在我們對彼此都 放心不下
Since we both can't let go of each other
就算一陣風一片葉一個眼神的觸碰都好啊
Even a gust of wind, a falling leaf, a fleeting glance would be enough
而他 可不可以沿著河岸回家
And him, can he come home along the riverbank?
路牌都變了我在門前種了花
The street signs have changed, I've planted flowers at the door
如果他忘了別害怕只需要閉上雙眼 聽牽掛
If he forgets, don't be afraid, just close your eyes and listen to the longing
那就等花開之夜 孔明燈飛天
Then wait for the night the flowers bloom, when the sky lanterns fly
我們在茫茫人海 終將再見
We will meet again in the vast sea of people
等宇宙湮滅 等黃泉擱淺
Wait for the universe to annihilate, wait for the Yellow Springs to run dry
我們將化作塵埃 終將再見
We will turn into dust, and we will meet again
Life is full of surprises
Life is full of surprises
Some bring joy as some bring pain
Some bring joy as some bring pain
I'll always keep you close in my heart
I'll always keep you close in my heart
And remain in the times of our memories
And remain in the times of our memories
Missing you
Missing you





Авторы: T1


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.