梅艷芳 - 我很快樂 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梅艷芳 - 我很快樂




我很快樂
I am very happy
我很快乐 你不用说 我很快乐 你不用说
I am very happy. You don't have to say. I am very happy. You don't have to say.
明明忘掉了 你一句 你好吗
I have obviously forgotten your "How are you?"
就让我记得 实际上 愉快吧
Let me remember, in reality, I am happy.
旧患缝着线 笑一下 痛一下
An old wound is sewn with stitches. I laugh once, it hurts once.
谢谢你有心 尽量别碰它
Thank you for your kind intentions. Please try your best not to touch it.
我很快乐 你不用说 我很快乐 你不用说
I am very happy. You don't have to say. I am very happy. You don't have to say.
旁人还未说 你好吗 你好吗
When others haven't even said, "How are you?"
自动说笑话 未有事 未刮花
I automatically crack a joke, nothing happened, I am unscathed.
谁人来问你 我好吗 我好吗
Who would come to ask you, "How are you?"
就代我答他 食量未算差
Just answer for me, "My appetite is not too bad."
我很快乐 你不用说 我很快乐 你不用说
I am very happy. You don't have to say. I am very happy. You don't have to say.
求你当我快乐 我快乐 我快乐
Please pretend I am happy. I am happy. I am happy.
忘了我爱过谁 拜托 当他幻觉
I have forgotten who I have loved. Please, treat him as an illusion.
如你要我快乐 我快乐 我快乐
If you want me to be happy. I am happy. I am happy.
我已经尽情造作 求求别察觉
I have already been capricious enough. Please don't notice.
我很快乐 我很快乐 我很快乐 我很快乐
I am very happy. I am very happy. I am very happy. I am very happy.
什么不快乐 说也不要说
What unhappiness? Don't say it.
什么不快乐 说也不要说
What unhappiness? Don't say it.
快乐不快乐 快乐不快乐
Happy or unhappy? Happy or unhappy?
快乐不快乐 什么不快乐 我很快乐
Happy or unhappy? What unhappiness? I am very happy.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.