梅艷芳 - 珍惜再會時 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梅艷芳 - 珍惜再會時




珍惜再會時
Cherish the Time We'll Meet Again
獨白:呢個係我生命中最難過既時刻 因為我地要講再見啦
Monologue: This is the saddest moment of my life because we have to say goodbye.
快樂既時候總係過得好快 我地曾經每日都見面
Happy times always pass by so quickly; we used to see each other every day.
但轉眼間我地要分開 我咩都唔想講
But in the blink of an eye, we have to part ways. I don't want to say anything,
只係想你再鍚多我一次 生命係短暫
I just want you to kiss me one more time. Life is short,
將來我地都唔知會幾時見面
And in the future, we don't know when we'll see each other again.
係呢一剎那我只係想 同你再擁抱多一陣然後
At this moment, all I want is to hold you in my arms a little longer, then
Kiss me and say goodbye
Kiss me and say goodbye.
再度跟你話離別 無盡細語淚還熱
I tell you goodbye again, and endless words of love still warm my tears.
快樂感覺沒法淡忘 離話要說不忍說
The feeling of happiness is unforgettable; it's hard to say goodbye.
無窮愛意因你起 我願將心交給你
My endless love began because of you; I'm willing to give you my heart.
不願對著暗淚垂 親一親我轉身去
I don't want to face the dark tears; kiss me and turn to go.
*無盡歲月風裡吹(我會想起你)
*Endless years blow in the wind (I will think of you)
那知一天可再聚(我會想起你)
Who knows if we'll meet again one day (I will think of you)
願這今夜永停留 留在我倆深心處
May this night stay forever in the depths of our hearts.
#重談笑語心更悲 痛在痛在心坎裡
#As we talk and laugh, our hearts are filled with sorrow, and the pain lingers deep within.
我當珍惜再會時 再親一親轉身去
I will cherish the time we'll meet again; kiss me again and turn to go.
Repeat *,#
Repeat *,#
Ha... Let's just kiss and say goodbye Ha...
Ha... Let's just kiss and say goodbye Ha...





Авторы: Winfred Lovett


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.