梅艷芳 - 胭脂扣 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梅艷芳 - 胭脂扣




胭脂扣
Rouge
誓言幻作煙雲字 費盡千般心思
Promises turned to smoke and words, I've wasted a thousand thoughts
情象火灼般熱 怎燒一生一世
Passion burns like fire, how can it last a lifetime?
延續不容易
To continue isn't easy.
負情是你的名字 錯付千般相思
Heartlessness is your name, I've given in vain a thousand affections
情像水向東逝去 痴心枉傾注
Love is like water flowing east, devotion in vain
願那天未曾遇
I wish that day we never met.
只盼相依 那管見盡遺憾世事
I only wished to be together, regardless of regrets and the world
漸老芳華 愛火未減人面變異
Beauty fades, but love's fire still burns, faces change.
祈求在那天重遇 訴盡千般相思
I pray to meet again that day, to tell you a thousand affections
祈望不再辜負我 痴心的關注
I hope you won't let me down again, my devoted love
人被愛留住
People are held back by love.
(祈望不再辜負我 痴心的關注)
(I hope you won't let me down again, my devoted love)
問哪天會重遇
When will we meet again?





Авторы: Lai Michael, Deng Jing Sheng


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.