葉振棠 - 我等到花兒也謝了 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 葉振棠 - 我等到花兒也謝了




我等到花兒也謝了
I've Waited Until the Flowers Have Wilted
我等到花兒也謝了
I've waited until the flowers have wilted
等到春夏秋冬都過了難道還不夠
I've waited through spring, summer, autumn, and winter, is that not enough?
其實是因為我的心有一個缺口
It's because there's a hole in my heart
等待拿走的人把它還給我
Waiting for the one who took it to return it to me
每個人都在說這種愛情沒有結果
Everyone says this kind of love has no results
我也知道你永遠都不能夠愛我
I know too that you can never love me
其實我只是希望你有時想一想我
I just hope you think of me sometimes
你卻已經漸漸漸漸什麼都不再說
But you're gradually, gradually, not saying anything anymore
我睡不著的時候 會不會有人陪著我
When I can't sleep, will anyone be there for me?
我難過的時候 會不會有人安慰我
When I'm sad, will anyone comfort me?
我想說話的時候 會不會有人了解我
When I want to talk, will anyone understand me?
我忘不了你的時候 你會不會來疼我
When I can't forget you, will you come and love me?
你知不知道 你知不知道 我等到花兒也謝了
Do you know, do you know, I've waited until the flowers have wilted?
你知不知道 你知不知道 我等到花兒也謝了
Do you know, do you know, I've waited until the flowers have wilted?





Авторы: Paul Lee, Yue Yuen Ming, Zhuang Nu, 左宏元, 陳少琪


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.