葉振棠 - 難為正邪定分界 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 葉振棠 - 難為正邪定分界




難為正邪定分界
The Difficulty of Distinguishing Between Right and Evil
(凡人)對抗命運 但我永不怕捱過去現在 難題迎刃解
(Mortal Man) I face my fate, but I will never fear overcoming the difficulties of the present.
人生的彩筆蘸上悲歡愛恨 描畫世上百千態
Life's brushstrokes are dipped in joy, sorrow, love, and hate, painting a thousand different scenes in the world.
(魔鬼)控制命運 任我巧安排 看似夢幻 凡人難盡瞭解
(Devil) I control destiny, and I arrange it as I please. It may seem like a dream, but mortals can't fully understand it.
人間的好景 給我一朝破壞 榮辱愛恨任分派
I can ruin the beautiful things in the world in an instant, and I can distribute glory, love, and hate as I see fit.
(凡人)努力未願未平賣 人性我沒法賤賣
(Mortal Man) I will not sell my humanity or my dreams.
(魔鬼)今天死結應難解 (凡人)努力與建
(Devil) The knot is difficult to untie today. (Mortal Man) I will work hard and persevere.
(魔鬼)盡情破壞 (合唱)彼此也在捱
(Devil) I will continue to destroy. (Chorus) We both struggle.
(魔鬼)看吧 邪力正強大 (凡人)世界腐敗
(Devil) Look, evil is growing stronger. (Mortal Man) The world is becoming corrupt.
犯法那需領牌 (魔鬼)看吧 強盜滿街
Criminals don't need a license. (Devil) Look, there are robbers everywhere.
(凡人)法理若在 為何強盜滿街
(Mortal Man) If the law is in place, why are there robbers everywhere?
(魔鬼) 難為正邪定分
(Devil) Ah, ah, it's hard to tell right from wrong.
(凡人)人海的衝擊比那蒼海更大
(Mortal Man) The clash of humanity is greater than the vast sea.





Авторы: Joseph Koo, Kok Kong Cheng, Sin Man Ku


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.