周杰倫 - 火車叨位去 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周杰倫 - 火車叨位去




火車叨位去
Where Did the Train Go
讓我講 莊腳ㄟ路邊 蟬躲在樹枝
Let me tell you about the countryside's roadside where cicadas hide in the tree branches
七月天 鬧熱ㄟ唱戲 ㄒㄧ ㄌㄚ ㄙㄡ ㄈㄚ ㄇㄧ
July days, lively opera singing (operatic onomatopoeia)
聽我講 風景這呢水 火車叨位去
Listen to me, the scenery here is so beautiful, where did the train go?
拿紙筆 寫歌思念你 ㄒㄧ ㄌㄚ ㄙㄡ ㄈㄚ ㄇㄧ
Get some paper and a pen, I'll write a song missing you (operatic onomatopoeia)
車過山洞變成 暗瞑 但是連咪都ㄟ 過去
The train passed through the tunnel and it became dark, but even the cat's eyes got through
按怎你走那個 當時 沒留半張批紙 加字
How come you left at that time, without leaving a single note with a word?
過去 像溪邊ㄟ田蠅 攏是 逗陣飛ㄟ日子
The past is like a rice paddy fly by the stream, all the days we spent together
這時 我想離水ㄟ魚 放枺記 剩最後一口氣
Now, I feel like a fish out of water, giving up, with only one last breath
放枺記 過去 你迷人ㄟ氣質
I'm giving up, the charming aura you once had
攏是 笑容酸甘呀甜 返去 故事到這為止
They're all smiles, sweet and sour, the story ends here
# 你那ㄟ全然攏沒消息 我親像一隻蜂找沒蜜
# How come you're completely out of touch? I'm like a bee searching for honey
將過去一張一張ㄟ撕 這日曆 馬撕到何時才有你ㄟ字
I tear up the past one by one, this calendar, how many days must I tear off until there's a word from you?
你那全然攏沒消息 像往南ㄟ燕子斷翅
You're completely out of touch, like a southbound swallow with broken wings
不曾擱返來巢看歷邊 為啥咪鐵支路直直 火車叨位去
Never coming back to the nest to see the scenery, why is the railway so straight, where did the train go?
Repeat ##
Repeat ##





Авторы: Jay Chou


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.