林子祥 - 幾段情歌 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 林子祥 - 幾段情歌




幾段情歌
Some Love Songs
懷念往日幾段情歌 當初她輕輕的哼過
I recall those old love songs, that you would softly hum,
多少次夢中記起她 心中低唱這歌
They're etched in my dreams, still sung, beneath my breath,
強烈愛念好像爐火 輕輕暖著漸冷心窩
Your love burned bright, like a furnace's flame,
當初快樂美麗回憶真太多
Bringing warmth to a heart that had grown cold.
情人像是夢中花朵
My love, you were like a flower in my dreams,
難為我結真的愛果
But I could never find the fruit of our love,
情人像在夜空消失
You vanished like a star in the night,
曾覓遍每一個星座
I searched every constellation, but you were gone.
平靜水面輕泛微波
The once calm waters are now stirred by gentle waves,
心底愛跟清風飄過
My love for you still lingers like a gentle breeze,
只一剎又回復當初
In an instant, I'm transported back to those days,
深印在我的心窩
Your memory is forever etched in my heart.





Авторы: 林子祥


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.