胡鴻鈞 - 化蝶 (電視劇 "師父明白了" 插曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 胡鴻鈞 - 化蝶 (電視劇 "師父明白了" 插曲)




化蝶 (電視劇 "師父明白了" 插曲)
(As a Butterfly) The Theme Song for the TV Series "Master is Enlightened"
墳前沒有花 容我撥開沙土用眼淚種些吧
There are no flowers before the tomb. Let me brush away the earth. With tears, let me plant some.
長埋是你嗎 何以未講一聲 就撇下我 回答吧
Is it you buried here? Why didn't you say a word when you left me alone? Answer me, would you?
上次匆匆一別還約了 結伴去共你遇上那道橋
The hurried farewell last time, we still agreed to go together to the bridge where we met.
約定了 改不了 縱使到此時你的心不再在跳
We agreed, it can't be changed, even though by now your heart has stopped beating.
共你快將相會了
I'll join you soon.
重回那一秒
Back to that moment
如何回到當時 猶如情侶 熱戀的那時
How to go back to that time, just like lovers, the time when we were in love?
記憶可以 幻作一對蝴蝶飛舞 在時光深處
Memories can be transformed into a pair of butterflies flying in the depths of time.
荼薇紅過都變枯枝 血肉之軀會沒法保持
Roses were red, now withered into dead branches. Flesh and blood will eventually cease to exist.
唯獨春天可以給記住
Only spring can be remembered.
樓台又架起 含笑洞悉生死 越過另有天地
The towers are erected again. Smiling, you understand life and death. There are other worlds you've crossed.
長眠沒有起 時間若推不翻 就化蝶去遊故地
If time can't pass you by, I'll transform into a butterfly to visit the old place.
六呎荒土之下還有你 約定了下世共我更傳奇
Six feet under, you're still there. We agreed to meet in the next life and create a greater legend.
最後那一口氣吐出 我當時未講的一句愛你
My last breath was a love that I never said. Suddenly, my whole body felt so light that I could fly.
頓覺遍體輕如會飛
It felt as if I could fly.
如何回到當時 猶如情侶 熱戀的那時
How to go back to that time, just like lovers, the time when we were in love?
記憶可以幻作一對蝴蝶飛舞在時光深處
Memories can transform into a pair of butterflies flying in the depths of time.
荼薇紅過都變枯枝 血肉之軀會沒法保持
Roses were red, now withered into dead branches. Flesh and blood will eventually cease to exist.
蝴蝶苦戀花那魂魄也願意
Butterflies long for flowers. Their souls are willing.
如何回到當時 拿回時間逆轉的鑰匙
How to go back to that time, to retrieve the key to reverse time?
記憶可以 縱使此際神傷不已 亦曾經春至
Memories can, even though now my heart is broken, spring did exist.
凡人無法聽見的詩
Mortals can't hear the poem.
種在心中 萬劫不移 我知
Planted in my heart, forever unchanging. I know.
如何回到當時 猶如情侶 熱戀的那時
How to go back to that time, just like lovers, the time when we were in love?
記憶可以 幻作一對蝴蝶飛舞 在雲海深處
Memories can transform into a pair of butterflies flying in the depths of the clouds.
荼薇紅過都變枯枝 血肉之軀已沒有意思
Roses were red, now withered into dead branches. Flesh and blood no longer matters.
靈魂也可共處
Our souls can be together.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.