王菀之 - 恨也講資格 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王菀之 - 恨也講資格 (Live)




恨也講資格 (Live)
Hate Also Talks of Qualification (Live)
黑但我眼睛泛紅
Black but my eyes are red
直覺中你待我未相同 我不忍驚動
I intuitively feel that you are not the same towards me. I dare not disturb you.
是越活越惶恐
I'm living in more and more fear.
任你說你的手臂很痛 可不可放鬆
Let you say your arm is very painful, can you relax?
好讓我苦心扮聾
Let me play deaf.
然後在臂上印下小熊 你可會感動
Then print a teddy bear on your arm. Will you be touched?
讓疑間靜默懸空 記得放鬆繃緊面容
Let the doubt hang in silence. Remember to relax your tense face.
心雖痛 不可給你懂
My heart is in pain, but I can't let you know.
我也知所有對象怎會喜歡早晚對著淚痕最終只會走避
I also know that all targets will not like to face the tear marks all day and night. In the end, they will only avoid it.
給你壓力未能令你加倍共我更好地一起
The pressure on you will not make you double up with me.
好讓我苦心扮聾
Let me play deaf.
然後在臂上印下小熊 你可會感動
Then print a teddy bear on your arm. Will you be touched?
賣力露笑臉 你若然敷衍都應看見
Sell your face with a smile. If you just deal with it, you should see it.
當我像羽毛飛天
When I fly like a feather,
你抱不緊我 你便難望厭
You can't hold me tight, so it's hard to get tired of me.
我也知所有對象怎會喜歡早晚對著淚痕最終只會走避
I also know that all targets will not like to face the tear marks all day and night. In the end, they will only avoid it.
給你壓力就如害你比較下與我分離 沒餘地留下你
The pressure on you is like tempting you to compare yourself with me. There is no room left for you.
我也知所有對象
I also know all the targets,
只會喜歡可愛笑臉漫無約束嬉戲放鬆地
Will only like cute, smiling faces. They will play freely and relaxed.
想你快樂若無事幹
If you are happy and have nothing to do,
不過問你靠演技一起
Don't ask me to act with you.
好讓我用功練習
Let me practice hard.
隨時為你做快樂表情 似不化的蠟
I can always be happy for you, like a candle that never melts.
恨也講資格
Hate also has qualification.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.