關正傑 - 相對無言 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 關正傑 - 相對無言




相對無言
Wordless
朋友 記得那天共你初初見面
Friend, remember the day we first met,
談到你的理想 並祝他朝兌現
I spoke of your dreams and wished for their fulfillment,
誰不知分開只有數年
Who would have known that in just a few years,
共你相逢 先感覺到兩家亦在變
When we met again, our worlds would have changed so much?
講起理想 大家苦笑共對
As we talked about our dreams, we only smiled,
說起往年 共你相對無言
Speaking of the past, we were speechless,
如今又方痛楚 在於只顧實際
Now, the pain lies in the realization
才令你我理想改變
That our dreams have changed because of our focus on reality.
朋友 放聲痛哭或者得到快樂
Friend, crying out loud might bring a moment of joy,
時間永不再返 夢想不可再現
Time never goes back, and dreams can't be relived,
人一生匆匆三數十年
Our lives are short, just a few decades,
莫怨當年 輕輕錯失機會萬遍
Don't regret the missed opportunities.
要若回頭 未必可再現 你的往年 未必勝目前
Looking back won't bring back your past, your past might not be better than your present.
大家舉痛飲 大家一再互勉 期望你我運氣轉變
Let's raise a glass, let's encourage each other, wishing for a change in our luck.





Авторы: Kwok Jim Lo


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.