Faye Wong - Tian Kong - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Faye Wong - Tian Kong




Tian Kong
Tian Kong
我的天空 為何掛滿濕的淚
My sky, Why is it filled with tears?
我的天空 為何總灰的臉
My sky, Why is it always gloomy?
飄流在世界的另一邊 任寂寞侵犯一遍一遍
Drifting away on the other side of the world, letting loneliness invade me over and over again
天空劃著長長的思念
The sky draws out long thoughts
你的天空 可有懸著想的雲
Your sky, Are there clouds of thought hanging?
你的天空 可會有冷的月
Your sky, Is there a cold moon?
放逐在世界的另一邊 任寂寞占據一夜一夜
Exiled on the other side of the world, letting loneliness occupy me night after night
天空藏著深深的思念
The sky hides a deep longing
我們天空 何時才能成一片
Our skies, When will they become one?
我們天空 何時能相連
Our skies, When will they connect?
等待在世界的另一邊 任寂寞嬉笑一年一年
Waiting on the other side of the world, letting loneliness laugh at me year after year
天空疊著層層的思念
The sky is filled with layers of longing
但願天空 不再掛滿濕的淚
I hope the sky will no longer be filled with tears
但願天空 不再塗上灰的臉
I hope the sky will no longer be gray





Авторы: Ming Huang Yang, Gui Lan Huang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.