王菲 - 我和我的祖国 (同名电影主题曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 王菲 - 我和我的祖国 (同名电影主题曲)




我和我的祖国 (同名电影主题曲)
My Motherland and I (Title Theme Song)
我和我的祖国
My motherland and I,
一刻也不能分割
We are inseparable,
无论我走到哪里
Wherever I go,
都流出一首赞歌
I sing a song of praise.
我歌唱每一座高山
I sing of every mountain,
我歌唱每一条河
I sing of every river,
袅袅炊烟
Curling smoke,
小小村落
Tiny villages,
路上一道辙
A trail on the road.
你用你那
With your,
母亲的脉搏和我诉说
Mother's pulse, you tell me
我的祖国和我
My motherland and I,
像海和浪花一朵
Like the sea and a wave,
浪是海的赤子
The wave is the sea's child,
海是那浪的依托
The sea is the wave's home.
每当大海在微笑
When the sea smiles,
我就是笑的旋涡
I am a whirlpool of laughter.
我分担着海的忧愁
I share the sea's sorrows,
分享海的欢乐
And its joys.
永远给我
Ever give me
碧浪清波
Azure waves,
心中的歌
The song in my heart.
永远给我
Ever give me
碧浪清波
Azure waves,
心中的歌
The song in my heart.





Авторы: 张藜, 秦咏诚


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.