Girl: A'long, look, these bamboo chopsticks are a pair,
同根生来并肩长 好象你我一模样
born from the same root and grown side by side, just like you and me.
老板:我的筷子要遭殃
Waiter: My chopsticks are in trouble.
男:好贤弟 莫说笑 谁都比那牙签强
Man: Good brother, don't laugh, they're both better than those toothpicks.
筷子不过是酒桌友 哪能比做咱哥俩
Chopsticks are just drinking buddies, how can they compare to us brothers?
女:咱哥俩 有比方 像杯倚酒壶配成双 共斟共饮共今宵
Girl: Us brothers have an analogy, like a cup and a wine decanter, a pair made for each other, pouring together, drinking together, spending this night together.
老板:分明是对傻鸳鸯
Waiter: Clearly a pair of foolish lovebirds.
男:酒壶胖 酒杯小 不般不配怎成双
Man: The wine decanter is fat, the wine cup is small, how can such a mismatched pair make a double?
女:你看那壶中白鹅戏 相随相伴像我俩
Girl: Look at the white geese playing in the wine decanter, accompanying each other like you and me.
男:今日游来明天烤 烧鹅的味道实在香 实在香
Man: Today they swim, tomorrow they'll be roasted, the smell of roasted goose is really fragrant, really fragrant.
女:一边饮 一边唱 天色将明话悠长 酒儿越喝心越慌
Girl: Drinking and singing, as the sky brightens, our conversation becomes long, the more we drink, the more flustered our hearts become.
他为何不懂我心中想呀 心中想 说者有意听者痴
Why doesn't he understand what I'm thinking? The speaker has intent, but the listener is infatuated.
男:从来笨蛋活得长
Man: Idiots always live longer.
合:不想明日是与非 今夜与你醉一场 醉一场
Together: Not thinking about tomorrow's right or wrong, tonight I'll get drunk with you, a drunken night, a drunken night.
Оцените перевод
Ooops
Оценивать перевод могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.