陳昇 - 一碗麵 - перевод текста песни на английский

一碗麵 - 陳昇перевод на английский




一碗麵
A Bowl of Noodles
這些人, 那些人
These people, those people
一碗麵
A bowl of noodles
Come on listen to me!
Come on listen to me!
有一天我走在街上想要去吃排骨麵
One day I was walking down the street looking for some spare rib noodles
其實心理想的跟最後吃了什麼垃圾也實在是無所謂
In fact, what I thought in the end and what I ate was really nothing
好不容易有個晴朗的天氣 比較對世界不討厭
Finally, the weather was clear and I felt less disappointed with the world
每個人都有些對吃飯的問題 一點都不奇怪
Everyone has some problems with eating, which is not surprising at all
我們這些幸福的人啊 吃的是土司麵包牛羊雞豬排
We, the lucky ones, eat toast, beef, mutton, chicken, and pork chops
月灣邊的朋友騎著小馬賽跑 餓了喜歡茴香羊咩咩
Friends in Moon Bay ride ponies and like to eat spicy lamb
偶爾來點咖哩尋著恆河 快樂的靈魂上西天
Occasionally, I eat some curry by the Ganges, and my happy soul goes to heaven
南邊的一點人們吃的是香噴噴的白米飯
People a little to the south eat fragrant white rice
北方一點的老鄉跟我一樣吃排骨麵
And my fellow countrymen a little to the north eat spare rib noodles like me
善良的人們吃了這個那個
Kind people have eaten this and that
可是有些人吃了什麼東西 實在是很奇怪
But some people have eaten very strange things
Oh答啦答答啦...
Oh boom boom...
離不開到處流竄的疲勞轟炸 我只想親吻一下我的排骨麵
I can't get rid of the fatigue caused by the bombardment, so all I want to do is kiss my bowl of spare rib noodles
看了電視翻開報紙 聽人閒言閒語我的心理怎麼會不慌
I watch TV, read newspapers, and listen to gossip. How can I not be flustered?
Come on Listen to me!
Come on Listen to me!
Come on Listen to me!
Come on Listen to me!
那個低智商的美國牛仔 老在阿拉家裡小孩房裡丟炸彈
Those low-IQ American cowboys always drop bombs in the children's rooms of Arab families
小綠的校門口前 來了一堆扶輪社在收發票
At the entrance of Xiao Lu School, members of the Rotary Club are collecting receipts
九一一的陰魂不散 九二一的冤魂沒人管
The shadow of 9/11 still lingers, and the冤魂 of 921 are ignored
切格瓦拉留了鬍子躲在阿富汗的山洞裡玩電腦
Che Guevara grew a beard and hid in a cave in Afghanistan playing computer
你說你每天張開眼睛如何視而不見
You say that you open your eyes every day, how can you turn a blind eye to it?
我在猜想那些特殊的人們打死也不吃排骨麵
I guess those special people would rather die than eat spare rib noodles
我在猜想人們要吃了什麼東西才會如此的沒有臉
I guess people must have eaten something to become so shameless
(羞羞臉!)
(Shame on you!)
我在猜想他們一定吃了我們不要的米田共
I guess they must have eaten the rice field eel that we don't want
我很肯定他們一定是吃了蟲的飼料米田共
I'm sure they must have eaten the worm's feed, the rice field eel
我很肯定他們一定跟蟲子一樣沒有臉
I'm sure they're as shameless as worms
從倫敦到百慕達的每個小孩子都不一樣 你們這些沒有臉的蟲子就饒了我們吧
From London to Bermuda, every child is different, so please spare us, you shameless worms
我們叫這些沒有臉的人來帶領全世界 我要怎麼樣去教我的小孩
We let these shameless people lead the world, so how can I teach my child?
我就知道那些特殊的人 跟我們吃的不一樣
I knew that those special people ate differently from us
我們只能欺騙小孩子說 有些習慣真的學不來
We can only lie to children and say that some habits are really hard to learn
這樣說來不管你吃了什麼樣的東西 變的又黑又黃又白 其實都蠻可愛
Come to think of it, no matter what you eat, whether you become black, yellow, or white, you're all cute
(蠻可愛)
(So lovely)
吃了米田共的特殊人物他們真的想的跟我們不一樣
Those special people who eat rice field eels really think differently from us
任你怎麼譏他笑他逗他 它都不會吐出骨頭來
No matter how you tease or mock them, they won't spit out the bones
是不是該要呼籲一下這個快要窒息的世界
Isn't it time to wake up this suffocating world?
還沒有神經病的人要趕快站起來
Those who are not crazy yet should stand up now
現在讓我安心的吃完我的麵 誰能還我一個安靜的世界~~(安靜的世界~~)
Now let me finish my noodles in peace. Who can give me a quiet world--(a quiet world--)
一碗麵的故事你可能視而不見 莫非他們也偷偷的餵我吃了米田共
You may turn a blind eye to a bowl of noodles, but are they secretly feeding me rice field eels, too?
孩子們他們已經餵我吃了米田共 其實我也 其實我也已經 早就已經沒有臉
My children, they have already fed me rice field eels. Actually, I, actually I, have long been shameless






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.