陳昇 - 捕夢網 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳昇 - 捕夢網




捕夢網
Dreamcatcher
他們說你是夜裡醒來的風信子 常思念故鄉的影子睡不著
They say you are a hyacinth that wakes up at night, often unable to sleep as you miss your hometown
倘若我有雙逐夢的翅膀 我就帶你回到我身旁
If I had a pair of dream-chasing wings, I would bring you back to my side
故鄉是我夜夜夢中築起的小鎮 你住在我的小鎮裡
My hometown is a small town I built in my dreams every night, and you live in my small town
流過忘川的河水只為你哭泣 為何你都不明白
The river of forgetfulness flows only to cry for you, why don't you understand?
飛向我的捕夢網
Oh, fly to my dreamcatcher
因為只有你 悲傷的風信子 是我心裡的芬芳
Because only you, the sad hyacinth, is the fragrance in my heart
我在床前搭起了捕夢網 常思念故鄉的親人睡不好
I set up a dreamcatcher by my bed, often missing my hometown relatives and not sleeping well
是否你已忘了季風來時的呼喚 別了親愛的風信子
Have you forgotten the call of the monsoon wind? Farewell, my dear hyacinth
夢中的耳語 帶我回到了故鄉 就別讓我離開你
The whispers in my dreams take me back to my hometown, so don't let me leave you
流盡遊子眼眸淚水 只為你哭泣 難道你都不知道
The tears from the wanderer's eyes are only for you, why don't you know?
飛向我的捕夢網
Oh, fly to my dreamcatcher






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.