陳昇 - 六張犁人 - перевод текста песни на английский

六張犁人 - 陳昇перевод на английский




六張犁人
People from Liuzhangli
夕陽已低垂 歸人相依偎 天邊星子想著誰
The sun is already setting, and the returnees are leaning on each other. Who is the star in the sky thinking of?
對座的老爹失神問起說 是不是已錯過六張犁
The old father sitting opposite lost in thought and asked, "Have we missed Liuzhangli?"
就算不為了誰 也該有走出驛站的時候
Even if it's not for anyone, we should leave the tavern.
而我異鄉人的身分啊 已逐漸清晰
And my identity as a stranger is gradually becoming clear.
老爹很訝異的問我說 為何你跟我有同樣的鄉音
The old father asked me in surprise, "Why do you have the same accent as me?"
謝謝要幫我跟祖國問好
Thank you for helping me greet my homeland.
我在很久以前住在六張犁
I used to live in Liuzhangli a long time ago.
臺北不是我的家 我家鄉這個季節飛舞著柳絮
Taipei is not my home. My hometown is where catkins are flying in this season.
但我異鄉人的身分啊 已逐漸模糊
But my identity as a stranger is gradually becoming unclear.
母親的呢喃 父親的呻吟 遼河滾滾夢是飛蝴蝶
Mother's murmurs, father's groans, the endless Liao River, and the dream of butterflies flying.
祖國啊想你也跟你問好 夜車滑過新店溪
Homeland oh homeland, I miss you too and greet you. The night train slides across the Xindian Creek.
何時才能停止恐懼 何時才能不用猜疑
When can I stop being afraid? When can I stop doubting?
而我異鄉人的身分啊 已逐漸清晰
And my identity as a stranger is gradually becoming clear.
臺北不是我的家 我家鄉現在飄著雪
Taipei is not my home. My hometown is now snowing.
我只在最堅硬的季節裡 流了幾滴淚
I only shed a few tears in the coldest season.
傾聽母親微弱脈息 即使我眼睛哭出了血
Listening to my mother's weak pulse, even if my eyes bleed.
我會等 我會等 我會等
I will wait, I will wait, I will wait.
La la la.
臺北不是我的家 我的家究竟在哪裡
Taipei is not my home. Where is my real home?
老爹你別問我 你別問我
Old father, don't ask me, don't ask me.
星子已低垂 夜的六張犁 何必總是想著誰
The stars are already low. The night of Liuzhangli, why do you always think of someone?
謝謝你陪我跟生命問好 這個城市很溫柔
Thank you for accompanying me to greet life. This city is very gentle.
我在堅硬的季節 偷偷地流了幾滴淚
In the hard season, I secretly shed a few tears.
而我異鄉人的身分啊 逐漸清晰
And my identity as a stranger is gradually becoming clear.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.