陳昇 - 寂靜之喧嘩 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳昇 - 寂靜之喧嘩




寂靜之喧嘩
Silence Noisy
啦啦啦啦啦
La la la la la
無語無欲的九月天 寂靜裡有喧嘩
In the mute and desireless September sky, the silence is noisy,
有一隻徬徨的馬蜂 在電台裡播著歌
A lingering horsefly broadcasts songs on the radio,
也許只能這樣 彼此不聞也不問
Perhaps this is the only way, neither greeting nor asking,
就不必誰懂得誰的心情
Then no one has to know the other's feelings,
汀洲路的資優生 有些變得色情
The gifted students at Tingzhou Road, some become erotic,
有些像無依的靈魂 有些天真的很逼真
Some become unattached souls, some appear true,
還以為不懂的事情 可以去問聰明的你
I thought I could ask my clever friend for answers,
而你埋葬了激情 早已躲了起來
But you've buried passion and are hiding away,
晚風裡有輪斜陽 誰在唱他的歌兒
The sunset glows in the evening breeze, who's singing?
我只是播歌的馬蜂 蟬兒你不要喧嘩
I'm just a singing horsefly, cicada, don't be noisy,
怎麼你會不知道 生命裡有喧嘩
How is it you don't know, in life, there is noise?
你以為你已聽不見 自己心裡的歌
You thought you would never hear the song in your heart again,
啦啦啦啦啦
La la la la la
是否你曾聽過 寂靜裡有喧嘩
Have you ever heard, in silence, there is noise?
有一隻沈默的馬陸 在生命的斷崖邊散步
A silent centipede walks on the edge of life's precipice,
由於天生冷漠 所以我們不打招呼
Due to our natural indifference, we don't say hello,
就不必誰懂得誰的心情
Then no one has to know the other's feelings.
有些事我們不愛說 都憂慮著家國
There are things we don't like to say, we all worry about our home and country,
人間事偶爾叫人分裂 家國何去何從
Occasional human matters cause conflicts, where do home and country go?
還以為你不懂的事情 可以請教迷惘的我
I thought I could consult my confused self for answers,
我早已親手埋葬了激情 躲去了遠方
But I've already buried passion and am hiding far away,
夕陽下的歸人啊 你別問我來自何方
Oh, wanderer in the sunset, don't ask where I'm from,
我只是徘徊的晚風 不記得有喧嘩
I'm just the lingering evening breeze, I don't remember any noise,
怎麼你會聽不見 我心中的喧嘩
How is it you didn't hear, the noise in my heart?
即使無言的馬陸 心中也有自己的歌
Even in the silent centipede's heart, there is its own song,
啦啦啦啦啦
La la la la la






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.