陳昇 - 活該你是單身漢 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳昇 - 活該你是單身漢




活該你是單身漢
You Deserve to Be Single
怎麼所有的椅子 都爬到了桌子上了咩(先生我們打烊了)
How come all the chairs are on the table, is this what you call closing time?
我說那長了腳的東西 看到我必須要投降
Legs seem to give out when they see me
你也不用一直提醒我 多麼地讓人煩
You don't have to keep reminding me how annoying it is
我說同學 今天不正常
I say we're not right in the head today
愛情就像發了黃的相片失去彩色 塞進了抽屜裏面
Love's like an old faded photo now, just a dull gray, stuffed away in a drawer
事業是下在沙漠裏的細雪 你怎麼說它的咩
Ambition is like a snowflake in the desert, it vanishes before it even starts
像我這樣大有為的青年 繼續的complain
A promising young man like myself, all I do is complain
Oh 這個世界一定是它瞎了眼
Oh, this world must be blind!
Oh 親愛的妹妹 妳真是讓我傷心讓我憂愁(先生我們真的打烊了)
My sweet little sister, you really hurt my feelings. (We're really closed now.)
多虧了我對妳比對我的親娘還要溫柔
All because I love you more than I love my own mother
妳要不要到我那裏 舒服的坐一坐
Why don't you come to my place and get comfortable?
我可以為你扮做乖貓 名字叫′多多'
I'll be your little kitty, you can call me "Fluffy"
翻開了被子要去撒尿 發現自己有雙死魚眼
I threw off the covers to go pee and saw my own lifeless eyes staring back at me
翻來翻去忽然忘了 妳已不在我身邊
I tossed and turned and then I suddenly forgot, oh, you're not here anymore
妳留給我唯一的家人金魚′多多'前幾天上了天
The only family you left me, my goldfish, Fluffy, went to heaven a few days ago
看來我是真的什麼都不優
I guess there's nothing good about me
Oh 親愛的妹妹 妳不要逼我 我真是有口難言
Oh, my sweet little sister, don't push me, I really don't know what to say
雖然我長得不醜 而且其實內心也很溫柔
I may not be bad-looking, and I'm really quite gentle if you get to know me
夜裏不歸的人已經快要沒有了尊嚴
A man who stays out all night loses his dignity
卻不知道等待著什麼
But he doesn't know what he's waiting for
網路上的那個隱形的朋友 你現在是在哪邊兒
My mysterious online friend, where are you?
你說你是男生 但是名字怎麼叫作小甜甜
You said you were a man, but your name is "Sugar"
我也不是像你想的那樣私生活很隨便
I'm not promiscuous like you think I am
伴我微笑著睡去的是我彩色的光碟
My colorful DVDs put me to sleep with a smile on my face
啦啦 啦啦啦啦
Oh, la-la-la
啦啦啦
La-la-la
有的時候我看我自己 其實越看越帥
Sometimes I look at myself and I think I'm pretty handsome
為何這個世界的人 永遠對我那樣不理又不睬
Why does the world treat me so coldly?
我只是一不小心被你看走了眼
I must have accidentally caught your eye
像我這樣的青年 一樣有明天
A young man like me has a bright future
啦啦啦
La-la-la
啦啦啦
La-la-la






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.