My father had a faded copper trumpet hanging on the wall, a copper trumpet.
他總在酒後興奮地說著飄雪的冬天的老故事 老的故事
He would always excitedly tell old stories about snowy winters after drinking.
多偉大的時代 錯亂的民國三十七
What a great era, the chaotic year of 1948.
孩子我的夢想在那個發了狂的年代 隨著戰火而已不在 已不在 已不在
My child, my dreams were in that maddening era, gone with the war, gone, gone, gone.
雖說老兵不死 也不要隨著時間凋零 有些事難遺忘 難遺忘
Although old soldiers never die, don't fade away with time. Some things are hard to forget, hard to forget.
而光榮的昨天 無法遺忘的歲月
And the glorious yesterday, the unforgettable years.
為我唱首歌 那個爸爸的時代
Sing me a song, that era of my father.
朦朧的街燈 阿文站在路口卻不知道是否該回家 是否該回家
Under the朦胧朦朧街燈街燈, Ah Wen stood at the corner, not knowing whether to go home or not.
也許應該撥個電話隨便找個朋友 聊聊自己生活的貧乏
Maybe I should make a phone call and find a friend to chat with, to talk about my poor life.
阿文你別無奈 爸爸他睡了嗎
Ah Wen, don't be helpless. Is your father asleep?
感覺有一點罪惡 卻不知道將自己往哪裡擺 過去的故事聽來其實叫人覺得不奈
I feel a little guilty, but I don't know where to put myself. The stories of the past are actually令人叫人觉得不奈unbearable to hear.
我老子有他自己的時代 老故事又不能不理不睬 而我的明天永遠都不夠精彩
My father has his own era. The old stories can't be ignored, but my tomorrow is never wonderful enough.
他又說 我在一個泥濘的壕溝裡望著自己的兄弟 他叫著:「你不要離開 不要離開 不要離開」
He also said, "I was in a muddy trench, looking at my brother. He was shouting, 'Don't leave! Don't leave! Don't leave!'"
他說老哥 這一次我恐怕再也回不了遙遠的江南老家 江南的老家 江南的老家
He said, "Brother, this time I'm afraid I'll never be able to return to my distant hometown in Jiangnan, my hometown in Jiangnan, my hometown in Jiangnan."
秋天的黃河 月色那樣美
The Yellow River in autumn, the moonlight is so beautiful.
時間是長河 有些事無法遺忘
Time is a long river, some things cannot be forgotten.
麥浪在風裡飄呀 爸爸在回憶中睡了
Wheat waves flutter in the wind, my father falls asleep in his memories.
乍喜乍悲的無奈 對父親的愛總有不斷的疑猜
Mixed emotions of joy and sorrow, always full of doubts about my love for my father.
在夜裡聽見了嘆息 才發覺他髮已斑白
In the night, I heard a sigh and realized that his hair had turned gray.
你知道我回來 想推開門讓我知道你都在 對彼此的關懷在爭執之後又拋開
You know I came back, wanting to open the door and let you know you were there, but our care for each other was abandoned after the argument.
我在你這樣的年紀早已經提著比我高的長槍 走遍了大江南北 你又生氣的說起來
I was already carrying a spear taller than me at your age, and I had traveled all over the country. You got angry and talked about it again.
常常不知道那裡有錯 也不知道要怎麼做 對彼此的愛就鎖在眼眸裡面
Often don't know what's wrong, don't know what to do, our love for each other is locked in our eyes.
爸爸 啦... 爸爸 啦...
Father... Father...
爸爸我回來了
Father, I'm back.
滾滾地黃河流向無盡的東方 爸爸在惡夢裡哭了起來 哭了起來
The滔滔滾滾Huang He River flows to the endless east, my father cries in his nightmare, cries.
到了那一天你要像我的兄弟帶我回到江南的老家 找我的親娘 我的親娘
When that day comes, you will take me back to my hometown in Jiangnan like my brother, to find my mother, my mother.
錯亂的年華 爸爸偉大的時代
The chaotic years, my father's great era.
溫暖的南風 風中飄著稻香 依稀還有軍樂聲飛揚
The warm south wind, the air filled with the fragrance of rice, and the faint sound of military music.
阿文的爸爸躺在他的懷中 孩子問說:「爺爺他睡了嗎」
Ah Wen's father lay in his arms, and the child asked, "Grandpa, is he asleep?"
安心的睡了吧 爸爸我已經長大
Sleep peacefully, Father, I'm all grown up.
有些事難遺忘 爸爸我答應你 我們不再讓孩子憂傷
Some things are hard to forget, Father, I promise you, we will not let our children be sad anymore.
Оцените перевод
Ooops
Оценивать перевод могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.