陳昇 - 琥珀 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳昇 - 琥珀




琥珀
Amber
Lenny Lenny 天氣又變涼了
Lenny, Lenny, the weather has grown cold again,
我也想要給你寫封信 只想讓你能了解
and I want to write you a letter, just so that you can understand,
Lenny Lenny 簡單的話最不好說
Lenny, Lenny, the simple words are the hardest to say,
如果你還能再相信我 騙子都有許多理由
if you can still believe in me. Liars have many excuses.
我們是跌倒歲月的蜉蝣 時光是無色的琥珀
We are mayflies that have fallen into the river of time, and time is a colorless amber,
將我們緊緊的凝固在沒有盡頭的盡頭
that has bound us tightly, suspending us forever without an end.
我偶爾會哭我經常也會笑 早忘了誰對誰錯
Sometimes I weep, and often I laugh. I've long forgotten who was right and who was wrong.
就是敢說 我愛你 說起來有點害羞
I dare to say, I love you. It's a little embarrassing to say.
有時我也會很害怕 送走了許多的黃昏
Sometimes I am afraid, having watched so many sunsets fade away.
也許根本就沒有任何理由 於是我們就相逢
Perhaps there was no reason at all that we met.
Charlie Charlie 我必須勇敢的對你說
Charlie, Charlie, I must tell you bravely,
我偷問過山 我去問了海 其實我什麼也不懂
I stole from the mountain, and I asked the ocean, but I really don't understand anything at all.
我是夾在書扉裡的枯葉 就以為與思維相逢
I am a dried-up leaf, pressed between the pages of a book, and I thought I had found meaning.
沒有人敢說他屬於明天 就唱著溫柔的歌
No one can say that they belong to tomorrow. So let's sing a gentle song.
有時候我們並不快樂 也看著燈芯撚滅
Sometimes we are not happy, and we watch the candle burn out.
就是要說 我愛你 說起來會很開心
I must say, I love you. It makes me so happy to say it.
我們都是小小的蜉蝣 騙取了許多的回憶
We are both tiny mayflies, who have deceived each other with memories.
緊緊的凝固在我心中 於是我們就相逢
Bound tightly in my heart, that's how we met.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.