陳昇 - 紫月亮 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳昇 - 紫月亮




紫月亮
Purple Moon
紫月亮
Purple Moon
斜陽下迤邐妳的身影 時光像如歌的行板一樣的漫步
As the sun sets, your figure sways, Time strolls like a ballad sung
微風中孩子銀鈴般的嬉聲 都已不認得那個原來的人
In the breeze, children's laughter, silvery and bright, I no longer recognize the person I once knew
我說你欠了我三千六百五十一天
I said you owe me three thousand six hundred and fifty-one days
你仰著頭笑著說 我也不在乎
You tilted your head back, laughing, saying you didn't care
如果只是如果 誰知道還有最初 莫非不愛了這樣的苦
If only, if only, who knew there was a beginning?
留一些傷心的日子好了 曉得了曉得了 你愛我最深
Could it be the pain of no longer being in love?
果然只是另一個心疼的偶然 知道了知道了 當初我不該問
Let's leave some days for sorrow, to know, to know, you love me deeply
一朵小花草不就是守候得人心疼
Indeed, it was just another chance encounter that tugged at my heart
一彎紫色的月亮不就是等候相知的人
A crescent purple moon, waiting for someone to recognize it
訝異 你怎麼可以那樣平靜的說
I was taken aback, how could you say it so calmly?
我愛你 最後也只能是隨波逐流
I love you, but in the end, we can only go with the flow
斜陽下迤邐紫色的月亮 誰都無法從彼此的身影中走開
As the sun sets, the purple moon sways
荒島的輪渡催促的汽笛聲 並非已不愛了我心中的苦
Neither of us can escape each other's shadows
留一些能夠傷心的日子好嗎 知道了知道了 我愛你不夠深
The ferry to the deserted island, its whistle urging us on,
果然只是另一個心疼的偶然 曉得了曉得了 你當初不必問
Is not the pain in my heart because I no longer love
你說我就像那彎紙紮的月亮
Let's leave some days for sorrow, to know, to know, my love for you is not enough
無法在你如熾的豔陽下平靜的生存
Indeed, it was just another chance encounter that tugged at my heart
訝異你怎麼可以那樣冷靜的說
You told me I was like a paper moon,
紫色的月亮只能痴痴的望著斜陽
Unable to exist peacefully under your blazing sun






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.