陳昇 - 菟絲花 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳昇 - 菟絲花




菟絲花
Dodder Flower
菟絲花它沒有家 它睡在竹籬外
Dodder flower, you have no home, you sleep outside the bamboo fence.
竹籬笆外有春天 季風裡有綿綿的鄉愁
Outside the bamboo fence is spring, in the monsoon wind a faint homesickness.
是哪一個粗心的小孩 將你擱在我家簷外
Which careless child abandoned you outside my eaves?
你說不出來自己從哪裡來的啊 會在秋天老去
You can't say where you came from, in autumn you will die.
你沒有葉子也沒有根 就不會知道泥土的香
You have no leaves, no roots, you don't know the fragrance of the soil.
你寫了一封長信給你的父親 也不知道要寄去哪裡
You wrote a long letter to your father, but you don't know where to send it.
是不是你夢中的星火 是你家鄉的模樣
Is it a star fire in your dream, the appearance of your hometown?
哪裡會有人沒有家 你又不是天生愛流浪
Who can be homeless? You weren't born to wander.
嗯嗯嗯 貼在心門上每一天
Yes, yes, yes, stick it on your heart every day.
菟絲花 你不要傷悲 讓我帶你去流浪
Dodder flower, don't be sad, let me take you away.
布穀鳥牠沒有家 牠睡在牆上掛鐘裡
The cuckoo has no home, it sleeps in the clock on the wall.
盒子外面有藍天 白雲捎來家鄉的氣息
Outside the box is the blue sky, the clouds bring the smell of home.
是哪一個無情的負心漢 將青春關在盒子裡
Which heartless, faithless man imprisoned youth in a box?
你啁啾地唱著傷心的歌 譜了旋律的鄉愁
You chirp a sad song, composing a melody of homesickness.
你不曾流浪不曾犯過 就不會知道自由多好
You have never wandered or transgressed, you don't know how wonderful freedom is.
你的父親寫了一封信給你 只是分離了歲月的長河
Your father wrote you a letter, but you are separated by the long river of time.
是不是你映在眼中的淚光 含著兒時的夢想
Is it tears in your eyes, holding childhood dreams?
哪裡有人會沒有夢想 只是偶爾走了心
Who can be without dreams? Sometimes you just lose your way.
你問我家在哪裡 南機場外新店溪
You ask me where is my home? Outside Nangang Airport, near Xindian Creek.
竹籬笆外有春天 風中綿綿的鄉愁
Outside the bamboo fence is spring, in the wind a faint homesickness.
嗯嗯嗯
Yes, yes, yes.
貼在心門上每一天布穀鳥 你不要傷悲 讓我帶你去流浪
Stick it on your heart every day, cuckoo, don't be sad, let me take you away.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.