陳昇 - 騙子 - перевод текста песни на английский

騙子 - 陳昇перевод на английский




騙子
Liar
妳別老說這是美麗的樂園
You should stop saying this is a garden of Eden
我們長的一樣其實很普遍
We are not special in the least
這奇幻的城市妳混了好幾年
You've spent years among these glittering city lights
找不到能天天用的臉
Yet you can never find a face to wear
沸騰的城市 盲目的愛情
City fever, love with no direction
有些高檔的朋友在天空徘徊
Some lofty friends, the high-flying set
讓他們用無聊的話語來紀念08年
Let them waste their breath on this year of ought-eight
我的花朵我要自己戴
I'll wear my own flowers
媽媽這城市有點假
Mama, this city feels fake
朋友 是誰在說謊
Friend, who's telling the lie?
我是樂園裏的一根草
I'm just a weed in a capitalist lawn
妳是花朵 我對妳有些莫名的好感
You're a delicate blossom, I feel a strange pull
妳不要說妳真的愛我
But be careful with your words
我沒有激點 也很久不興奮
I'm not electrified, and I'm long past excitement
一樣的春天 說是熱一點
Spring is like ever, just a bit warmer
要用幾號的臉來面對今天
Which mask should I wear today?
莫非還有二十年去尋找另一個春天
Don't tell me I have twenty years to find another spring
我要親吻妳 妳是我的誰
I need you here. Who are you to me?
朋友 我是否已瘋狂
Dear friend, am I crazy?
媽媽我已學會了說謊
Mama, I've mastered the art of deception
擁擠的花的城市
A city ablaze with flowers
讓我感到很心慌
It makes me so nervous
不要讓我跟她說再見
Spare me the goodbyes
我也不要說我很愛妳
I won't tell you I adore you
妳又不是 妳又不是我的誰
Because you're not, you're not mine
一樣的春天 方便的愛情
Spring is as always, love is a crutch
都是騙子就沒有誰騙誰
We're all fraud, no one's innocent
讓我用速食的愛情來紀念08年
Let me numb my wounds with a lover for a day
不要害羞 妳又不是我的誰
Don't be shy, you're not mine
媽媽這城市有點假
Mama, this city feels fake
媽媽是誰在說謊
Mama, who's telling the lie?
可愛的媽媽 究竟是誰在說謊
Dear mama, who's the liar?
可愛的媽媽 是不是妳在說謊
Dear mama, are you the one?
妳別再說這是美麗的樂園
Don't tell me this is a land of bliss
我是小草妳是蒼白的花朵
I'm just a blade of grass, you're a frail flower
妳不要再說妳很愛我
Don't tell me that you love me
妳又不是 妳又不是我的誰
You're not, you're not mine
妳別騙我真的很愛妳
Stop your lying about love
都是騙子就沒有誰騙誰
We're all fraud, no one's innocent
都是騙子就沒有誰騙誰
We're all fraud, no one's innocent






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.