蔡琴 - 孤女的願望 - Remastered - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 蔡琴 - 孤女的願望 - Remastered




孤女的願望 - Remastered
Orphan's Wish - Remastered
請借問播田的 田莊阿伯啊
Please ask the rice-sowing Uncle,
人塊講繁華都市 台北對叼去
Where is the prosperous city of Taipei?
阮就是無依偎可憐的女兒
I'm a poor girl with no one to rely on,
自細漢著來離開 父母的身邊
I've been separated from my parents since I was young.
雖然無人替阮安排 將來代志
Although no one has planned my future,
阮想要來去都市
I want to go to the city,
做著女工渡日子
To work as a factory girl,
也通來安慰自己 心內的稀微
So that I can at least comfort my lonely heart.
請借問路邊的 賣煙阿姐啊
Please ask the cigarette-selling lady at the roadside,
人塊講對面彼間 工廠是不是
Is that the factory where jobs are posted,
貼告是要用人 阮想要來去
I want to go there,
我看你猶原不是 幸福的女兒
I can see that you're not a happy girl either,
雖然無人替咱安排 將來代志
Although no one plans our future for us,
在世間總是著要
In this world, we must always
自己打算才合理
Make our own plans, it's only reasonable.
青春是不通耽誤 人生的真義
Youth cannot be wasted, and the meaning of life
請借問門頭的 辦公阿伯啊
Please ask the office clerk,
人塊講這間工廠 有要採用人
Is this factory hiring?
阮雖然也少年 攏不知半項
Although I'm young, I don't know much,
同情我地頭生疏 以外無希望
Please have sympathy for me, I'm a stranger,
假使少錢也著忍耐 三冬五冬
Even if the pay is low, I'll endure it for three or five winters,
為將來為著幸福
For my future, for my happiness,
甘願受苦來活動
I'm willing to suffer and work hard,
有一天總會得著 心情的輕鬆
One day I'll find peace of mind.





Авторы: Unknown


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.