羅大佑 - 傳說 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 羅大佑 - 傳說




傳說
Legend
这样的眼睛 这样的身影 到底在说些什么
These eyes, this figure, what do they say?
这样的想念 这样的真情 像梦境的传说
This longing, this passion, like a legend in a dream
是你的阳光 是你的包容 紧紧的扣住了我
Your sunshine, your embrace, clutching me tightly
是你的拥抱 是你的甘霖 像古老的传说
Your arms, your sweet like an ancient legend
今生终有一天等到你的爱
One day I'll finally wait for your love
却像是不敢或是不愿说个明白
But it's like you don't dare or won't tell me
春花开了也会老 今天趁你年少
Spring blossoms will wither, today while you're still young
童年的纯真 世故的苍凉 好一个命的轮回
Childhood innocence, worldly despair, what a cycle of life
成长的苦难 半生的功名 究竟是为了谁
The hardships of growing, the fame of life, who is it all for?
双亲的怀中 如今已沧茫 好一个命的轮回
In the arms of parents, now lost in the past, what a cycle of life
异乡的流浪 归不去的放逐 是什么样的滋味
Wandering in foreign lands, exiled and lost, what does it taste like?
今生若有一次讲句真心话
If I could only speak my heart once in this life
我再也不能或是不听你的回答
I could no longer ignore your answer
春光催了你会老 昨天你还年少
The spring breeze urges you to grow old, yesterday you were still young
童年的纯真 世故的苍凉 好一个命的轮回
Childhood innocence, worldly despair, what a cycle of life
异乡的流浪 归不去的梦 今生今世 永不相逢
Wandering in foreign lands, dreams I can't return to, never to meet
异乡的流浪 归不去的梦 今生今世 永不相逢
Wandering in foreign lands, dreams I can't return to, never to meet
天地的变迁 沧海与桑田 到底改变了我什么
The changing of the world, the sea and mountains, what have they changed in me?
落叶与老根 故乡的风尘 是故事中的传说
Fallen leaves and old roots, the dust of home, are legends in a story
不如我归去 不如我不理 爱恨中付出什么
I might as well go back, I might as well let go, what have I paid in love and hate?
不如用我移山 不如将我填海 横竖也是传说
I might as well move mountains, I might as well fill the sea, it's all a legend anyway
今生看看只能同属一枝根
In this life, it seems we can only share the same roots
我将忍不住回首抚摸我的残痕
I can't help but look back and touch my scars
春风吹的也算早 明天会更年少
The spring wind blows early, tomorrow will be even younger
不如我归去 不如我不理 爱恨中付出什么
I might as well go back, I might as well let go, what have I paid in love and hate?
不如用我移山 不如归我梦 今生今世 永不相逢
I might as well move mountains, I might as well dream, never to meet
不如用我移山 不如归我梦 今生今世 永不相逢
I might as well move mountains, I might as well dream, never to meet






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.