羅大佑 - 童話愛情 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 羅大佑 - 童話愛情




童話愛情
童話愛情
羅大佑
Luo Dayou
童話愛情
Fairytale Love
女生 受誰的吸引 怎麼回事情 讓我的心情
You're the one who's been catching my attention, so what's going on?
忐忑不安的 忽上忽下 直到天明
This uncertainty has been driving me up and down until dawn.
而今本人是我 分神的是妳
And now it's me, standing here in front of you, lost in your eyes,
床前講述的是那童話裡的愛情
recounting the fairytale love we shared before our time.
人生 的白雪公主 是否仍追尋 ⺩子的愛情
Are you still chasing that prince charming, Snow White of our lives?
能不能長到智慧交換人間真情
Can we grow in wisdom and exchange true love in this world?
哪天成長的妳 和年邁的我
The day you reach maturity, while I'm growing old,
將怎麼回到現在這 良辰美景
how will we return to this perfect moment, where time stood still?
幸好及時傳到了妳的聲音
I'm glad I heard your voice in time,
讓我趕上回應到我的心情
and that you responded to my love.
我們註定 相依為命
We are destined to be together forever.
這是個前世的債 今生 由誰 還清
This is a debt from a past life, to be repaid in this life by whom?
本遊戲 不那麼公平 先一言為定
The game isn't fair, but let's make a promise first.
天生相似這眼睛 照滿 誰的 笑影
Our eyes are so similar, who's smile do they reflect?
童話故事裡的劇情 世間難講明
The plots of fairytales are hard to predict.
往事 生來道不平 告別要出行 揮別是親情
Life's path may not always be fair, so let's say goodbye with love.
走了的人物欠的債要還也不行
The departed owe debts that cannot be repaid.
此生 有緣的我 和無邪的妳
You are so innocent, and I am blessed to have you in my life.
讓剪刀石頭布的命運決定輸贏
Let's leave our fate to a game of rock, paper, scissors.
女生 是蘋果吸引 或美貌失靈 讓皇后心情
You are the apple of my eye, but is my charm fading?
在魔鏡前面 忽憂忽慮 直到天明
Like the queen before the magic mirror, I'm filled with worry until dawn.
有朝 沈默是我 幸福的是妳
You bring me happiness, even in silence.
送走的前世來自那童話愛情
I bid farewell to the past, to the fairytale love we shared.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.